Chapter 200

#200

<Be my IDOL> is a pretty interesting audition program. It was a team match that slightly deviated from the traditional survival method, creating an atmosphere of public discharge.

Divide the 14 members into groups of five, five, and four to form a team, select a mission song, and perform on stage.

From now on, 300 judges will be invited to each round.

Judges may throw 1 point for each stage. The total score is the total score, and the ranking is determined in the order of the total score. 1st place is able to protect all team members, 2nd place is one person, 3rd place is two people, 4th place is three people, 5th place is four people, and the specified team members must be removed.

If the number of team members falls below five, the team is eliminated.

I look forward to seeing which agency team will be eliminated first.

"Are you sure you're aiming for Jeong Yu-bin?"

On the way back to the company after finishing all the filming, Kim Chan-young asked. Are you targeting Jeong Yu-bin?

"Do you think I'll just aim for a baby weasel like Yubin Jeong?"

This is the start.

Now that I've finished the concert in Japan, my magic circle is 8.5.

After the concert in Hong Kong next week, I look forward to seeing how far it will go. It's good if it's over the 9th circle.

Once you pass the 9th circle, it's about to come face to face.

To do so, bait is needed in many ways.

Jeong Yu-bin is just one of those baits.

In other words, I'm not going through this hard time just by a bait.

Of course, that doesn't mean there are no other meanings.

It's only a bait for my cause, but in private, it's only a small thing that touches me. It's fair to step on the right line.

"It's about accomplishing great things and giving them true education."

Gyeomsa Gyeomsa and true education, Kim Chan-young mimicked my tone and nodded.

Gyeomsa Gyeomsa - It means to do two things (together)

"He's not worth it, but there must be a reason."

Yeah, he's a guy who shouldn't be worth it.

He has no personality, no talent. Soaked in an inferiority complex, he can do nothing but gnaw at others.

He is a human I would not care enough to ignore and pass by, but such a child have a magic circle.

Instead of receiving a magic circle and becoming a victim of mana, they do bad things with the given abilities.

Why did the owner of the magic circle use that guy as a 'mana transmitter'?

At least Im Jin-kyu, the president of H-NET, wasn't a bad asshole like Jeong Yu-bin.

The answer is cut off the limbs of the transmitter and he will come out naturally.

"I don't know anything else, but I'm going to hit HS with <Be my IDOL> as a sacrifice. That's why Wooyoung's role is important."

That's why I decided to appear in <Be my IDOL> this time. After <Be my IDOL> this time, HS will walk the path to collapse.

Among the four major agencies, the name of HS is scheduled to be erased.