Chapter 50

Something unexpected happened.

To think that Arche, a superstar who is a great senior, is visiting the waiting room of a new idol group that has just debuted. Right away, Kyu-hyung fell into the crucible of excitement.

"Guys."

Kyuhyung opened the waiting room door and called us with a flushed face. There is a hint of excitement in his voice as well.

"The members of ARCHE say they want to meet you guys for a while, isn't it okay?"

"Yes? Arche seniors?"

First, Jaewon jumped up from the sofa.

Then Roa, who was being checked on his clothes by Hyerim, intervened.

"Heo-eok, wait a minute. I'm wearing this."

He didn't say much, but Siwoo couldn't hide his excited face either.

It seems like Han Joon is the one who doesn't show any reaction.

This guy never gets excited. You don't know if he's angry.

Han Jun asked Kyu-hyung with a blunt face.

"Why do they want to meet us?"

It was a very realistic question.

A superstar the size of ARCHE came directly to a newly debuted rookie group? why?

It's definitely not for building friendships, and we haven't made any mistakes. There is nothing personally related, and it is not the same agency.

But why do you want to meet us?

"There's no reason they want to meet us."

"I heard they were moved by your cover performance at M-start? So they want to say hello to you face to face. The other teams aren't appearing today, so I'm sure they wanted to say hello to you."

"Heo Eok, don't you think Arche sunbaenims are too sweet?"

"Sure. Who are we?"

Kyu-hyung's explanation seemed to convince the two youngest members right away.

He shook his head and his eyes twinkled.

Seeing him biting his lip, Siwoo was also full of anticipation.

Han Joon is the only one who doesn't welcome it.

But are we in the class to judge and measure these things?

"Don't think too hard. They've already come and waited at the door. Can we refuse this? Can we?"

Then Kyuhyung quickly shook his head, saying, "we can't do that."

"The longer they stand outside the door, the more disadvantageous it is for us."

Hanjun, who made a slightly disapproving expression, nodded his head as if he couldn't help it. Then, the two youngest members of the line seem to like it and show off.

In fact, I was a little curious as the comeback stage of ARCHE was included in today's lineup of performers.

There was one guy that caught my eye in ARCHE, but there was no way to check it.

Since our active periods were different, we never met each other on music shows.

But as we extended our promotional period, ARCHE's 'comeback stage' and L.I.T's 'last stage' overlapped and we'll meet.

I just want to take a look and check it out. The identity of the person who caught my eye.

As Kyu-hyung hurriedly left the waiting room, we immediately felt a crowd of people.