Chapter 121

Top right corner of the photo.

It was someone's hand pointing at something with their index finger.

A bold silver ring worn on an elongated index finger.

If it's a filament, it's a ring that you should have seen at least once. Because it is a ring Lee Chan often wears.

Then, all of a sudden, a line of comments followed.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• I knew it. After all, the main character of the hand holding her is not Lee Chan-yi. Because Lee Chan's hand is over there.

• Chan, grandmother took 10 years.

Took 10 years - To go through a danger or critical, serious enough to almost shorten one's life expectancy by ten years.

• How nice it is to reveal it this way. He is also our leader. So dignified
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

While there are filaments that immediately believed Lee Chan's words, there were also people who did not.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• Those thick, plain silver rings, all over the streets. Can you say yes or no just by looking at the ring?

• Right. I think I have a ring like that?
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Then, right away, a comment window popped up saying, "What are you talking about Lee Chan's hand?"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• I know just by looking at the shape of his nails. Lee Chan is right.

• Yes, yes. Finger shape, nail size. Is it Lee Chan?

• Lee Chan is the only one with such pretty hands. No comments..
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

The filaments watching Lee Chan's live broadcast were completely distracted at how quickly the comments passed by.

At that time, Lee Chan enlarged the picture.

-that's right. Rings like this are common. So I'd like to show you something that's not common.

Then he pointed his finger at the enlarged part.

-Do you see here? It's blurry after zooming in, but there's no problem checking it. Here's the one sticking out of the side of the ring like this.

At Lee Chan's words, Juhee, who was watching the broadcast, uploaded the picture on her computer and enlarged it. Then, as Lee Chan said, something protruded from the side of the silver ring in a blurry view.

"what?"

"Is the pointed end a tattoo?"

Yoo-jung and Min-ah also looked at the screen carefully. At that time, Lee Chan filled the screen with his fingers. He was wearing a ring different from the one in the photo.

- Because I have a mole on my index finger? Some people misunderstand this as a tattoo because it is unique.

Lee Chan took off the ring.

Then, a diamond-shaped black dot appeared. The four ends stretched out slightly and looked like stars.

- I'll try on the ring I wear during the day.

Then he showed the ring in the paparazzi picture and put it on his finger.

"It's Lee Chan. This finger belongs to Lee Chan. It wasn't Lee Chan who held hands with Kayuna."