Chapter 123

Roa
Hyung, the paparazzi haven't returned to Korea yet. Looking at SNS, he has now moved to Macau following DAS 17. I will leave a profile picture and social media link.

After checking Roa's text message, I said that I would meet Kim Jeong-soo for a while and then got out of the car.

Then I went into the nearest public bathroom and locked the door.

"The correct coordinates are........................"

Through media acquisition, I quickly looked through the map and coordinate values ​​I had entered in my head.

<Sedona
113.53969492709383>

Square22.
193732079279187,

"Okay. Shall we go now?"

After estimating the location through the photo the paparazzi posted a minute ago, I flew straight to Sedona Square in Macau.

I fell into a dark alley at the corner of the plaza, hid for a while by concealing my shadow, and then took advantage of a gap when no one was there to reveal myself.

It was a relatively simple task, just finding the paparazzi and going back with little effort.

However, I came across an unexpected ambush.

"Wow, that's amazing."

As soon as I emerged from the shadows, I heard a chuckle. I looked around before showing up, but there was someone there.

It was unusual.

Then the owner of the voice approached with a surprised face.

"I've only heard about it, but this is the first time I've actually seen it."

The man, who was quite tall and skinny, even his face was skinny, as if I'm looking at a skeleton walking around.

A tortoise neck on his hunched shoulders, plus narrow eyes on a pale face. The Christmas I saw with the members a while ago...... It reminded me of a character in an animated movie.

Shortly after being surprised by his strange appearance, the man spat out a surprising word.

"Are you a wizard?"

what? Who is this guy?

Narrowing my eyes, I took a closer look at him.

"Is that instant teleportation? The one that suddenly appeared and then disappeared for a moment, the invisible human technology? Is it something like that?"

The language spoken is Korean.

Are you in your mid or late 20s?

The attire...... Leather pants, vintage t-shirt, chain necklace and leather bracelet. There, even the black eyelids. It looks like a rocker.

The most important thing of all is that this guy's mind can't be read.

It's like meeting Akira or Jung Yu-bin.

So I'm saying I can't erase his memory.

In this case, you should take a look at it once.

"You misunderstood. I've been there since before."

Pointing to the back of the alley, I turned my steps.

It doesn't look like a photo was taken, so you can just ignore it.

However, this skeletal man followed behind and kept scratching my nerves.

"Isn't it? I was sitting over there, and you suddenly appeared here, disappeared, then reappeared."