Chapter 35

Yi Chan

That guy, why are you like that?

He wasn't like the usual youngest at all.

Following Jae-Won, I arrived near the accommodation before I knew it.

I tried to get closer because I thought he was crying, but I couldn't. Because his mother called him by his name.

"Jaewon."

youngest boy. I thought he had clear features and was very handsome, but he looks like his mother.

"Jaewon. Why won't you answer the phone?"

Her mother, carrying a load in her hands, approached Jaewon with a worried face.

"Are you okay?"

But, this guy. Instead of welcoming her mother, he walks away from her.

"Who did you want to see?"

Then, the mother who was approaching flinched and stopped. Tears welled up in her large brown eyes.

And the eyes that looked just like those eyes were also full of tears.

"I don't want to see my mother at all."

A voice without heart.

"Don't come anymore because I hate my father and mother. Don't send me your pocket money because I don't need it."

Jaewon, whose eyes were red with tears, sniffed and let out words the opposite of his feelings.

"Don't think about taking the subway to the station from here. Take a taxi. Don't get lost. Mom, I won't go looking for you if you get lost."

Then he relentlessly walked away.

Ha, young. If you're worried, tell her honestly that you're worried.

flinch flinch. Unable to get his feet off, he hesitated and eventually ran away.

"...... Jaewon."

Like the heavy luggage in her hands, and the pointy heeled shoes.

The mother, who couldn't bear to chase Jae-won, stood on the street and shed tears.

《Mom is sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier.》

To witness such a sight, I am quite not at ease.

Isn't that interfering though? If you become more deeply attached here, it will be difficult to break up.

Anyway, if I finish the settlement and buy a house for Kang Yi-chan's mother, goodbye to these children.

The company sees that period as about 2 years, but I plan to pull it out for 1 year, or even longer than that.

Overthrow Kim Chan-young and HS. I would like to match the timing with the achievement of that short-term goal.

So let's not interfere in children's lives.

Yeah, I didn't want to interfere.

《My son's birthday is tomorrow.》

《Mom made cake and seaweed soup.》

《Steamed Ribs.》

《Poor his mother ruined his birthday again. son.》

The moment I turned around, I finally stopped walking because of the mother's inner thoughts.

***

June 9th.

It's the youngest boy's birthday.