Chapter 161

#161

Yi Chan

"Um. Yes."

I'll talk about it through music, but it's a little different. So, this time I spoke a little longer.

"I am a member of the performance group L.I.T. We put more than music on stage. We communicate with our fans through it."

"That means that today, beyond music, we talk about ourselves through the stage."

"Yes. Please view the entire stage as one piece of music."

"I look forward to it."

This time Lee Na-young took the microphone.

Lee Na-young is a person who shows special interest not only in me but also in our team itself. She showed a deeper interest because she knew that the singer I brought today was a member of our team.

"Today's selection by Chan Lee is <Rain> by the pop king Michelson, who passed away two years ago."

"Yes."

It's such a masterpiece that you can be beaten by reactors if you arrange it carelessly.

Choosing this song meant that I am confident enough in arranging it to take the risk. Knowing that, Lee Na-young also does not hide her anticipation.

"I'm really curious about how it would feel to hear Chan Lee's arrangement of <Rain>. The original song is rock-jazz, and the sound of a brass band is very attractive, isn't it?"

From the beginning to the end, the song is so structured that you can't let go of tension even for a moment. That's why it's also a song that can't be touched carelessly. Because if you do something wrong, everything will be ruined.

But don't worry. Because it will surpass the original song.

No, I will make a song completely different from the original song.

"It relieved me a lot."

"......?"

"The original song is gorgeous and the scale is magnificent, so it's not an exaggeration to say that it's Michelson himself, so it's a song just for him. So I also arranged <Rain> just for my singer."

The corners of Lee Na-young's lips trembled with excitement.

"Now that you say that, I'm more curious. Then let's go..."

"Lee Na-young, don't ask more, let's see it soon."

In the end, Lee Na-young couldn't follow her back story.

It was because the other judges who couldn't overcome their curiosity rushed the stage.

Yoon Joo-eon raised the microphone and shouted.

"Then, shall we all see the stage made by producer Kang Yi-chan?"

***

The lights on the stage went out.

I heard the sound of wet rain and Jaewon walked out from the right with an umbrella.

Wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, he held a yellow umbrella.

Jaewon's footsteps echoed across the stage.

The spotlight follows him.

The lively piano music played and Jaewon started dancing.

It's like stepping on a puddle of water on the street and playing a joke.

At that moment, lights came on behind the stage, casting shadows in the background.