Chapter 120

#120

At that moment, not only me but also the rest of the members had their faces wrinkled. Just hearing the word made me feel uncomfortable, so I rubbed my palms on the hem of my T-shirt.

"That's not right. This hyung didn't even go near Kayuna-nuna. How ferociously he said things to Yuna-nuna, didn't Yuna-noona even swear to attack Chani hyung someday?"

Jaewon said, "Don't say nonsensical things." Jaewon firmly said, "There will never be dating rumors with Kayuna."

"Then why did this picture come up? You mean this isn't you?"

Picking up Kyu-hyung's cell phone, I looked through the paparazzi photos in order.

Jaewon and Junhee, me and Roa, and Ga Yuna walking slightly apart.

The next picture shows me and Gayuna walking while keeping a certain distance after cutting off all the other members.

She wore a black hooded zip-up over her head, but the corners of her mouth could be seen slightly raised. Still, I can't point out that I made Gayuna laugh. In fact, he didn't really make Kayuna laugh.

The following is a picture of me taking off her hoodie zip-up and tying it around her waist, accepting the ice cream that Kayuna handed me.

I'm not the only one who got this. Loa and Jaewon received one too.

Only Junhee got it from Kim Jeongsu, but we all got ice cream from Kayuna.

Didn't the fact that they cut everything out and filmed it like this meant they were aiming for it from the beginning?

Besides, there are pictures like this.

The impression was crumpled.

"Huh. Isn't this a swearing picture?"

Sure enough, Jaewon pointed his finger at the photo and laughed in amazement.

"Chani hyung-a was burdened by the crowd, so he says, let's break up and walk around, but this noona laughed and cursed prettily?"

"That's right. I remember that too. She's a sister who never smiles like this at us, but if she smiled like this, it was a bit scary. Then, she would have put her finger in the middle finger."

Roa seems to remember it too.

Yes, this is what Gayuna's bright smile means. If you don't want to be destroyed, it means to listen.

"Then what is this picture?"

Kyuhyung pointed to the last photo.

The photos so far have not been able to support the dating rumor. It is a picture that can be described as just a good colleague relationship. But the last picture......

"What the hell is this?"

"Hey. Is this you?"

"Hyung, this is..."

Everyone was shocked and didn't know how to keep their mouths shut.

It was natural. Because I was surprised too.

I don't know which store it is, but I'm standing shoulder to shoulder with Gayuna, and Gayuna's expression is no joke.

I was amazed at how lovingly she smiled, that she was the kind of person who could make a face like this.

The problem is that the opponent is me. No, it seems to be me.

I've never been to a place like that with Kayuna, and Kayuna has never looked at me that way, so it's definitely not me...... The clothes were mine.