Chapter 132

#132

PD Pyo also accompanied us to Paris this time.

He shouted that he would now take care of L.I.T himself, and eventually followed suit at K-KON. You really have nothing to do.

Besides, his tastes are so childish that he wanders around the airport duty free shops to buy game packs. At the age of 40, should I call this cute or immature?

Looking at PD Pyo from a distance, I shook my head and moved to the gate.

There were about 30 minutes left before boarding, and I wanted to be quiet for a while while the members were shopping. However, there was a human who took a seat in the chair in front of the gate before me.

"I-chance."

Kim Jung-soo, who found me, raised his hand.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Kim Jung-soo since M-Start, where there was a comeback stage last time.

Perhaps in the aftermath of the scandal, Mobius was absent from K-KON in Bangkok and Tokyo.

The loot group chat room has also become noticeably quieter.

In addition, Kim Jeong-soo, who was noisy with just his eyes, was too calm.

"Why are you doing this?"

As he approached with a frown, Kim Jung-soo smiled awkwardly.

"You took too far with your self-restraint."

"All of a sudden?"

Was it possible for someone like that?

"People's eyes are scary."

this is possible.

He nodded and sat down next to him.

"They're the ones we should be afraid of."

Last night, I had a similar story with the L.I.T members. Due to the nature of our job, where we have to accomplish many things within a limited amount of time at a young age, if we make a mistake, we will not be able to dream of a comeback.

So, the main point was that you should always be careful, and even if you tip over, you should tip over carefully.

In the end, isn't 'cautiousness' the greatest virtue to have in order to survive on a stone plate like a plate of thin ice?

"It is true that the clearer you have a sense of purpose, the more scared you become."

And it seems that this guy has finally taken care of that 'cautiousness'.

"And steady."

Thanks to this big experience, he gained a lot of enlightenment.

Very slightly, Kim Jung-soo became proud and held out the bag of almonds he was holding.

"Let's try this. It tastes like wasabi, and it's delicious."

Kim Jeong-soo placed a handful of almonds on my hand.

"I- chance."

However, this guy looks at me with a completely impressed face and suddenly he even sweeps my shoulder with his hand. Then he leans his head gently on my shoulder.

"Our Lee Chance, why are you so strong?"

"......What are you talking about?"

"Last time, you told me not to worry, that it would work out."

It was. Because I thought I could solve it myself.

"Then the crazy paparazzi immediately posted a correction."