Chapter 155

#155

It was just when I arrived in front of Grandma's snack bar. I got a call from Kyuhyung.

"Uh. Hyung."

- Got it. The person Siwoo said was right.

"Proof?"

-I got it, wow, a bastard.

Excitement and anger mingled in Kyuhyung's voice.

-He was a complete madman. He rummaged through the company trash can and sold even the discarded cups?

I thought so.

"Are you afraid he've only done such things? If you look closely, he must have sold a lot of other information. He posted some posts on YouTube or SNS, saying it's an official from the agency."

Recently, posts with information saying that they are official to the agency have often been posted.

There were many stories that people inside the company would not know about, so I thought it might be an insider's work. And usually, the idiots who rummage through trash cans also sell information. There was a guy like that in the Mage Tower before.

-okay. OK, I'll bother you a little bit more.

"Yeah. Thank you. It's good to have a hyung."

- ha, it's reassuring. You guys did everything and I only got him arrested.

Kyuhyung's voice creeped in as if it were cool.

He's a weak person anyway. In this case, he must quickly put in his requirements.

"With that in mind, we'll postpone tonight's practice by an hour. I decided to eat tteokbokki with the kids."

After getting permission from the chief manager, I opened the door to Grandma's Snack. The members who arrived first were sitting at the table where we always sat in the corner of the snack bar.

However, it seems somehow uncomfortable.

It's close to the company, and they're close with the owner's grandmother.

Grandma's snack bar is a place where we go in and out like a hideout and have a comfortable little time, but why is it like that?

All of them wore their hats down and bowed their heads to the point of solemn performance.

"Why....?"

Before I even asked why, I found out why.

Grandma's meal was full of people.

Is business doing well here? Were there only us before?

As I was about to look around the restaurant with a puzzled look on my face, grandmother approached.

"Oh, my, student."

This is the grandmother I met when I first came to this world and ran around the neighborhood to build up my stamina and exercise. The shopping cart burst and I helped the items roll around. Instead, she handed me a bag of fried squid.

It became a connection and we came in and out of this place.

And grandmother still calls me a student.

"Your here?"

Grandmother, with her small stature and round face, smiled warmly as usual.

But I couldn't laugh very lightly.

It was because there were six tables in the narrow Grandma Snack, and they were full right now. Maybe at least two were occupied by our members, and the other four were our fans.