Chapter 193

#193

It looks the same as that day.

A cold look, an arrogant expression, a calm tone, and an overbearing air.

After receiving Jeong Yoo-bin's medical records from Kang I-chan, Chan-yeong went to Jeong Yu-bin's father, Jung Eui-cheol, and made a threat. It doesn't seem like a threat but it is.

A week later, the suspended prosecution was dropped.

The victim Kang I-chan's petition also played a part in it.

I no longer hate director Kim Chan-young, who was once my director. So the prosecution also asked for forgiveness from him. After receiving a suspended prosecution, this time, Chan-young went to Kang I-chan.

and became his dog.

"What are we going to do this time?"

Kang Yi-chan, who sometimes visits him and entrusts him with work, knows how to take care of the labor cost quite generously. He was fully prepared to give a damn to HS Entertainment for the hard work he received.

"Is there anything else I can look into?"

Most of Lee Chan's tasks were like that.

Please find out about the domestic companies that SS Group is investing in.

Please find out if there are any members of the SS group in Jeong Yu-bin's family tree.

Please keep an eye on Kim Yang-ho, CEO of Mahon Entertainment, which is receiving investment from SS Group, and so on.

"What else did the SS group do?"

Then Lee Chan Kang smiled and shook his head.

"I'm done with SS group. I'm not curious anymore."

He laughed softly as if the toy he used to play with had become boring, and continued talking again.

"Boss, do you want to get a job?"

It was a very challenging proposition.

After being humiliated in the entertainment industry, re-employment in the same industry is impossible.

It's not that I didn't think about doing something else, but I didn't want to. No, there was nothing I could do.

If you do something, you were a manager after all, but even if there is a place that accepts it, there are many restrictions because he is old.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I'm told that you were called someone at the best. Who are you making fun of?"

He frowned as if he was embarrassed and showed displeasure. Even so, it seemed that his pride would be preserved.

But in front of Kang Yi-chan, he knows that all of that is nonsense.

"Looking at what you're doing these days, it seems like you want to do your job as a manager again."

As expected, Lee Chan began to recite one by one what he was doing these days.

"Meet top tier songwriters and lyricists for drinks, build friendships with broadcasting station directors, and keep meeting reporters. Did you pour all the money they gave you there?"

"Hey, that's it...."

After all, nothing can be hidden from this child.

"HS is checking to see if there is anything to drink. When it's decisive, I'll give you a shot."

"Let's do that with me."

"What?"

what kind of funny shit is this