Chapter 107

Yi Chan

"That's what the wizards who turned to the Demon Lord faction said. The owner of the Magic Tower is a reclusive sociopath."

A reclusive sociopath.

Well, that's not wrong.

What makes me feel a bit offended is that the modifier is similar to that of the devil's son.

"Nevermind."

I waved my hand and spoke quickly.

To get things sorted out quickly, and to get back quickly.

"I came today because I want to tell you that the 5th circle was completed thanks to you."

"Come on."

Then Noah twisted his mouth crookedly.

"Let's just say thank you."

"Because being thankful means being thankful. And if possible, let's not touch the people around us."

We know each other better than anyone. That's why it's reluctant to look into each other. A little while ago, I looked into the heart of his colleague, Kwon Young-hoon, and Yunoa must have been very displeased.

"I also felt felt the same way, my mood feels bad."

Me too.

Yunoa calls Jaewon and calls Roa. I hate the very idea of ​​trying to get inside my fence.

"Don't approach my kids. Let's keep the same industry work ethic..."

For an instant, Yunoa's dark eyes were red.

"It's sad. Ghesquière."

The redness shimmered darkly as if he was really sad.

"These, our kids. We share the same situation in this world, it's just the two of us. It's not the same industry, but is this enough to be a business partner?"

that sound again.

It's not wrong, but it's not like the devil and the Great Wizard can put their arms around each other and make a community or set up a guild.

So I decided to ignore it altogether.

"Stop the bullshit."

I looked away indifferently and warned in a firm voice.

"Don't touch me. If you don't touch me, I won't touch you either."

"Well."

but this kid..

He doesn't even listen to me with his ears.

As if bored, he narrowed his brows and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll think about it."

Then, with a shameless face, he brought up the party again.

"First of all, let's go to the party."

"Hey!"

I circumvented the idea of ​​not getting involved with each other, but he's asking me to attend some kind of party.

"You know. Noah living alone is a lonely psychopath and has no one to invite."

Now, he is openly self-dissing and laughing evilly.

"Help me just once. You know maybe... In return, I'll leave the L.I.T kids alone."

***

In the end, I ended up attending ARCHE's entertainment shooting.

Yunoa, this jerk, made it public without discussing it to me.