Chapter 137

There was an uproar.

K-pop fans were completely distracted by the breaking news in bright red letters.

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
Breaking News: H-NET President Park Jung-rae, the leading figure in the Korean Wave due to a fire at the LA K-KON site, was seriously injured.
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

10:15 p.m. local time in the US.

At the K-KON VIP party site, H-NET President Park Jeong-rae relapsed.

The fire that started in his left hand spread throughout his body, and was extinguished with the quick response of a nearby party participant.

We are looking into the details.

.
.
That was all the breaking news was about.

K-pop fans scoured the internet for more details. The filaments were no different.

They're restless by the word 'LA K-KON party site fire', and they're nervous whether or not L.I.T had participated in the party.

The news that said they would find out the situation and give detailed information was silent, and they put an inquiry through Blade Entertainment, but no answer came back.

The fan community, Uverse, is also in a frenzy.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• no ㅠㅠㅠㅠ What happened. Is there any news that has been officially uploaded?

ㄴ There is no news at blade Entertainment. Isn't it necessary to let us know if they're okay?

ㄴ No news would be good news. Let's wait

ㄴ It's because other agencies are now posting that their singers are okay. They even showed apologies like that.

• ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ I ate Cheongsimhwan because my heart was pounding, but I still can't calm down. How long has it been since the kids performed on stage? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Cheongsimhwan - It's a pill that's supposed to calm you.

ㄴ A publicity event at the convention center earlier was the last schedule for today. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ Then they must've gone back to the hotel. But there was a fire ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Other teams participating in LA K-KON were posting notices saying that they were all right at the agency level.

Not only the four large companies, but also HBA, to which Mobius belongs, were posted a notification, but only Blade Entertainment is unresponsive.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• No, looking at the announcement from Believe earlier, Yoon A-yeon was at the party and came out safely.

ㄴ (Pyeong-ye) Hey, according to the company's official statement, only the VIPs of the party go, so only those who have tickets can attend, not the kids?

ㄴ Is it the official agency? Really?
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Filaments were relieved at the word "official" from the agency. It's heartbreaking not to be invited because they're not in the first team, but they thought that is better now.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

• Please. I hope that's true. Just thinking about our kids being there makes me bleed. It's dizzying. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ