Chapter 183

#183

Finally, it is the day of the concert.

In-young and Yoo-jung slept over at Ju-hee's house yesterday to go to the concert together.

The three of them couldn't sleep because they were talking about Lit all night, but they weren't tired.

"First cone, first cone."

Since a while ago, Yoojung had been making a spin song by adding 'First Con' to the melody of <Cotton Candy>.

In-young changed her clothes, handling the warm <Carnival> official T-shirt and hooded zip-up jumper that arrived yesterday as if she were worshiping a divine pot.

She said, "Don't wear it too thick. You'll feel hot from the heat."

"Yes."

In-young, who was new to the concert itself, nodded her head with her ruddy face.

"When you arrive at the gymnastics arena later, right arm and right leg, don't you just go out together?"

"I guess so."

Joo-hee, who looked at In-young with a smile, checked the items she is going to bring today.

"Light bulbs, water, auxiliary batteries, chocolate to keep sugar from falling, camera like life......"

Then Yoo-jung, who had finished her makeup, came to her side.

"What goods do you want to share?"

"I put it at the entrance."

The three people gathered at Joo-hee's house yesterday afternoon packed goods to distribute to the filaments.

This is also the beauty of concerts.

Being able to become friends with people you meet for the first time with one common denominator, 'lit'.

"I've got everything now. I just need to take Irene."

Irene, an American lightbulb who became friends, with 'Lit' as the common denominator.

Irene arrived in Korea yesterday after successfully booking a concert ticket, and she is probably leaving the hotel and heading to the concert venue by now.

"I don't even need to take care of her. She must have already gone to Jamsil, and she have already installed it there."

Today, Irene is holding a coffee truck event with Litt USA supporters. They made cup holders for each member and seemed to be sharing them.

Besides, the menu was interesting.

Based on the comeback interview this time, they have selected only the favorite drinks for each member.

Of course, the name of the drink was replaced with the member's name. For example, if you say 'a cup of Kang Yi-chan', you give 'cocoa'.

Hanjun's Americano, Siwoo's Café Latte, Roa's Lemonade, and Jaewon's Mint Chocolate Frappuccino.

Thinking of sharing this is something special even thinking about it again.

"Anyway, the scale is big."

However, that does not mean that Korean supporters are not giving up.

Originally, the culture of sharing shines the most in Korean concerts. They made slogans and headbands, and prepared separate items to make the fan event time more special.

They don't know how many times they talked to the person in charge of the fan club of Blade Entertainment because of that.

After checking the preparations, Juhee closed her backpack.