Chapter 59

It was when three days had passed since Kang Yi-chan's nosebleed photo was uploaded. A notice was posted on the fan cafe.

___________
Notice: Tonight at 6:30pm, have dinner with L.I.T at N Live~ Filament set
___________

So, right now, L.I.T is doing a mukbang live broadcast, right?

The filaments got busy all at once.

Filament, who had plans to go out in the evening, canceled the appointment, and each selected a dinner menu and waited for the time to come.

Joo-hee and Yoo-jung, who had been chatting together for the first time in a while, also went to the mart together.

"N Live" by L.I.T. How long has it been?

"Don't you think they're going to eat meat?"

"I also think. I think they're going to feed them meat to reassure us."

Standing together in the butcher section of the mart, Joo-hee and Yoo-jeong thought while scanning the showcase with sharp eyes. What kind of meat does L.I.T eat?

"Cow? Pig?"

"cow!"

"OK."

"Let's buy a pig too. We don't know what to eat."

"Good."

Yu-jeong nodded at Ju-hee's words and put a load of beef and pork in the shopping cart. Then, with a satisfied smile, she stretched out her index finger in front of her.

"Let's go. To dinner."

***

6:30 in the evening.

The announced time arrived, and N Live finally started.

The first to appear on the screen was Roa. Roa's face as he touched the camera to adjust the angle filled the screen.

Then the real-time chat window became hot.

____________
• Oh, oh, Roa's plump cheeks are so soft, they're like baby squirrels.

• It's so cute that I feel like I'm biting on candy ㅠㅠㅠ
___________

Loa adjusted the angle and ran to his place. Seeing that figure, there were a series of complaints, saying that it was like a squirrel.

When Roa sat down at the end of the table, it was only then that the image on the screen came into sight.

The space shown on the screen was not a lodging. Not even a practice room.

___________
• Where are you? Are you at the company?

• Is it a restaurant

• It's a meat restaurant. My kids finally eat meat ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• I also eat meat. let's eat together
__________

The leader, Lee Chan, sat at the top of the long table, with Han Joon and Siwoo to Lee Chan's left, and Jaewon and Roa to his right.

Then, a person who appeared to be a restaurant employee came in and put the meat on the grill.

Then, Jaewon, who was fiddling with chopsticks, looked at Lee Chan.

"Hyung, when do we start?"

"Jeongsu-hyung said, once the number of concurrent viewers approaches 1,000, then do it?"

At Lee Chan's answer, Roa widened his eyes.

"Yes? There were far more than a thousand people."

"Now... 8,000, 900... No, Around... ah, over 10,000 people."