Chapter 38

Busy time went by without a hitch.

The miracle of splitting up 24 hours a day and using it like 48 hours was happening.

According to the original plan, the music show should have already ended, but as 〈Promise〉 succeeded in entering the charts, the appearance was extended for a few more weeks.

And finally, we were able to run an event.

We went to a summer festival event held in Busan, and we went to a festival held anywhere in Gangwon-do.

Additional photos were taken for the photo card to be included in the membership welcome box, and individual photos were also taken for gifts to be given out at the fan club inauguration ceremony.

Of course, in the meantime, New Tube also progressed well.

In addition to daily practice, various types of education such as attitude training have been further strengthened. In addition, as per my request, I was often called into the music video concept meeting.

I also did not forget to send Jae-won's mother a text message saying hello.

In the midst of such a hectic mind, a call came from the TVH entertainment department.

<The One - Contemporaneous> was originally scheduled to produce three episodes over two days of filming, but I heard that the length of the episode became ambiguous as the filming was halted.

"So what?"

"They want to do more shooting."

PD Pyo, who tells the story, is also not very happy.

"Of course, it's not the same format as last time."

"Then?"

It's a format that's not the same as last time, then what are you going to do?

"They need 30 to 40 minutes of extra editing, but they want us to shoot one more mission."

"mission?"

"It's called <One day sketch>, and they want to film your daily life while closely covering you guys for a day."

What is it, like a documentary? Something like an observation camera that shows you from morning to evening?

"Since the subtitle is classmates, let's show each other what kind of daily life you live and show how you're united in a music room. That's what he meant."

"It's childish."

"유치하지 (yuchihaji)."

유치하지 - To attract an event, business, funds, etc.

There is nothing special about the plan that is too obvious. And after making a fuss, we get together again even on music shows.

Besides, I know that Mute Seven has already finished their promotions for their album two weeks ago. The producers seem to be moving without a preliminary investigation.

"Did they give a fee?"

"A little more than last time?"

"That's cheap."

When I narrowed my eyebrows and snorted, PD Pyo also laughed bitterly.

"It's petty."

In the end, PD Pyo, who took a closer look, threw out his words.

"Should we not?"

You must be dying to do it, but I don't know why you're saying something you don't mean.