Chapter 86

When I left the gate, I saw Kyuhyung's face.

It seems that the rod type 1 also came out together. The managers blocking my side from left to right took my bag and started guiding me closely.

Camera flashes went off here and there, and fans with pickets were seen.

"Kang Yi-chan!"

"Kyaaaak, oppa."

It wasn't to this extent when I left the country.

The fans we met by chance at the airport were just enthusiastic, but there were no fans who came out to see them off on purpose. Of course, since the schedule wasn't made public, they probably had no clue. It was a schedule I didn't know about.

I looked at Kyu-hyung after greeting the fans who were passionate about me.

"Did the entry schedule come up?"

"No, the CEO forbids the release of the schedule for safety reasons."

"But how did you know?"

"Kim Hyun-soo posted a picture on social media yesterday, but of course you were taken after that. That's why everyone checked Kim Hyun-soo's schedule and flocked here."

an attention seeker.

Kim Hyun-soo was an attention seeker who was slightly different from Kim Jung-soo. He flirted with me so much throughout the filming that it made me think that Yunoa would be better.

"Let's go quickly. The CEO is waiting."

Kyuhyung, who blocked the cameras of the reporters and fans who attacked me, pointed at the van waiting at the airport entrance.

As I looked at the van, my heart ached heavily. With this, I returned as Lee Chan Kang, the leader of L.I.T. I made up my mind and walked towards the van.

And one more fact was confirmed. Everything Yunoa said was right. The moment I returned to Korea and met the fans, my physical condition changed.

In Hawaii, I had to be satisfied with the mana I get from nature and the little mana thrown by hotel guests. At least, thanks to the thick mana that writer Jeong Hae-seong filled, I was able to barely survive.

Oh, while busking, I was still able to inhale good quality mana.

But it wasn't long, and the color wasn't very dark.

Sometimes I received a dark mana, but it was not enough to drive a high level of mana.

However, as soon as I face the fans, my body overflows with magical energy. That's why it absorbed a high concentration and high amount of mana.

While living in Hawaii, I focused on restoring my body while using the minimum amount of mana. I also didn't use the 'presence of the heart' except in special cases.

Breathing in good air and using magic power only to increase internal energy, the body condition was very hard.

As thick mana poured into such a body, it felt like the mana was amplified.

At this rate, the 3rd circle is a chewing gum.

After getting into the car and closing the door, I immediately started doing what I had to do here.

"Go to the hospital first."

Then, Kyuhyung looked back.

"The CEO told me to take you straight to the dorm and let you rest."

"Let's go to Siwoo."

"Lee-chan."

"Hyung. I'm the leader of L.I.T. Go to Siwoo first."