Chapter 119

"Be careful, Jeongsu-hyung, and Kayu-na-senpai. Don't bother the team."

Then Gayuna smiled shyly and waved her hand.

"Hey? Unless if it's Yunoa? Then, no thank you."

Damn it. I have to hear that name on the plane too. I sneered and decided to try a movie like Siwoo.

"Anyway, let's not get into trouble. Everyone."

Then I put the earphones in my ears.

***

As soon as we arrived at the Hong Kong airport, we got on the bus.

Since we are in the same agency, Dinaple rode with us, and the rest are right-wing idols who only knew each other.

After all, L.I.T. is the youngest.

I bowed politely to the seniors and sat down.

If possible, I would like to move to the hotel quietly, but here and there they have been talking to me. Although we are the maknae, it was because our popularity is quite high.

In particular, the interest shown in me is great.

"Mr. Lee Chan. Welcome."

"The last Dinaple song was really good, I heard Lee Chan-ssi produced it?"

"If we get to know each other, will you give us a song?"

From people who just greet politely, to people who are very eager to make friends. It seemed like it would be a difficult journey.

Kyu-hyung, noticing that I looked a bit tired, sat down next to me and put the papers in his hand.

"Let's pretend we're having a scheduling meeting."

It wasn't a bad idea.

It's better to deal with one gyuhyung than to deal with many useless people.

"Are you going to do it this way? We took the group bus to save money, didn't you?"

As I saw earlier, a van came and took three, three, five, five of the singers belonging to the big companies.

That's why we're all in formation.

"We can suggest to the executive department that we rent individual vans from the next con."

I thought only fans could avoid it, but Kyuhyung scratched his head, saying, "I thought we just had to avoid the fans, but I didn't expect to run with Tadol like this."

Tadol - another idol group

Looking at the schedule, I cast my eyes on Jaewon and Hanjun, who were sitting in the front row.

Unlike Jaewon, who chit-chat and gets friendly with others quickly, Hanjun puts on a headset and closes his eyes.

'Ha, was there a way like that?"

Roa suddenly spoke to me as I stared blankly at it.

"Hyung-nim. Looking at the schedule, it says that we're performing the day after tomorrow, so we're free until 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Would you like to go shopping?"

I am not very interested in shopping. But I think I should do it this time.

"uh. lets do it."

Whether I buy a headset or earphones right away, just things that'll cover the ears.

Han Joon-Young That guy is wearing an unconnected headset, but no one touches him. It was almost as if he was putting a barrier.

It was a shopping trip with such a big meaning.