Chapter 17

The vending machine that ate the coin quickly spits out two cups of cocoa. The woman who placed white paper cups in my hands and Hanjun's hands in turn smiled brightly.

《Curiosity》, 《Expectation》, 《Observation》, 《Rational Judgment》..........

The woman who gave off a strange presence finally came out and started looking at Hanjun up and down.

As I looked at the woman, I pushed out the paper cup in her hand.

"Because I've been taught not to drink drinks from strangers," I said.

It is not the law of my world. It is the law of this world.

Mana exists, but mana in this world does not follow people. Perhaps it is because people in this world have ambiguous standards of good and evil.

I heard that ordinary people in this world do things that would be done by the absolute evil demons in my world.

Feeding poisoned tea to others is one of them.

It would be right to be careful and cautious again.

But what. After Hanjun had already swallowed a sip, this bastard.

No, he coughed in surprise at what I said, so he must have taken half a sip.

The woman who looked at the two of us as if we were comical, laughed.

"I am not a stranger."

Then she rummaged through her pockets, pulled out a small piece of paper, and handed it to me.

"This is my business card."

On a small piece of paper called a business card, the words <TVH>, Entertainment Bureau <Writer Jung Hae-seong> were clearly engraved.

"Call me Jeong Hae-seong. I am a writer working in this station."

A writer. Are you saying that you are one of the writers of the television program? On this station...?

As I stared at the business card in my hand, Jung Hae-seong spoke again.

"You look better in person, don't you?"

When I heard that I look better, I turned my attention to Jung Hae-seong again. Then, this time, writer Jung Hae-seong smiled, narrowing her eyes.

"Banjjak banjjak, is there a strange light flowing?"

banjjak banjjak is a mimetic word that indicates that light is reflected and appears and disappears repeatedly.

A strange light flows. These are the words Master said to me when I first set foot on the land of Parapara at the age of six.

[You are a child with a strange light. This light is attracting the energy of the earth and the universe.]

Did you say writer Jung Hae-seong? You know how to see people. One corner of my mouth curled.

"thank you."

I greeted with a grin and politely took back the paper cup I held out.

Yes, she is not a bad person because she has eyes to see.

Writer Jeong Hae-seong, who looked at me with satisfaction, looked at Han Jun this time.

"You're better off on the screen,"

Han Joon, this guy. Maybe he was offended by that comment, and he openly narrowed his brows. Then, this time, writer Jung Hae-seong spoke softly.

"It's not a bad word. Being good on screen is a compliment. You guys are going to meet people through the screen anyway, right?"