Chapter 173

#173

For fans, their singer's comeback is a festival.

Usually, it takes about a month and prepares bullets while waiting for the comeback.

Start saving to buy albums or goods, and warm up for music streaming. Actively participate in various voting and devote all energy to publicity. In some cases, comeback commemorative goods are produced and shared, and a video announcing D-DAY is shared to eagerly wait for a comeback.

Some guess the genre by looking at the track list released in advance.

And look at the scale to gauge the size of the fandom.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Wow. Filaments are great.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

The firepower of the fandom waiting for the comeback was so great that the sound of the jackpot came out naturally.

First of all, the number of members and treat followers of the Uverse Lit community has increased tremendously.

At the last K-KON in Paris, the number of treat followers, which had just surpassed 2 million, now reached 5.3 million. The number of Uverse members also increased from 1.8 million to 4.27 million.

It is a feat accomplished in three and a half months.

In particular, the inflow of foreign filament is rapidly increasing. Even this is on the rise as if a booster had been put on.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• wow. Why have our overseas fans increased so much?

ㄴ You know the New Tube famous Reactor? Simon & George. They made reactions about our kids.

ㄴ I saw that too. Those people are famous. Lately, they've been watching almost all of our kids. I guess they're totally into it.

• There are also British New Tubers. High school rapper.

ㄴ ㅇㅇ Daly, he's working on it too.

ㄴ Did you see the opening? There were two precious egg bulbs. It's hard to get it these days.

ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Came back recently Go to the goods shop. The light bulb is on the loose.

ㄴ Oh. It seems that they have restock them ahead of their comeback.

• Originally, it was great, but the firepower has become so strong that it can't even be compared to the last comeback. The amount of content that is uploaded to New Tuber every day is huge?

ㄴ Thanks to that, I'm in the middle of screaming with happiness.

ㄴ You know what's greater? They're really busy preparing for their comeback, and they're broadcasting <LIT up> every week.

ㄴ That's why I'm waiting for only Tuesday. Tuesday is the day. Do in this way.

ㄴ We are so happy to see the faces of the kids, but aren't the kids having a hard time ㅠㅠ When the hell are they going to rest?

ㄴ But isn't it okay to do lit up? Looking at the faces of the kids, they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought this too. I got hungry after watching this week's lit up. It was a great game to notice. Why are the guys so funny? Did they become a variety show person?

ㄴ ㅇㅇ In the end, they changed roommates ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jundaeng abandoned the maknae and took the fairy.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️