Chapter 175

#175

Jaewon looked at his cell phone anxiously. The filming starts at 9:00 pm, and it seems that the phone call will only be made at dawn.

"What is this hyung going to do?"

He understands that Lee Chan appeared in <Gentleman> because of Kim Jun-mo's request. The image of Kim Jun-mo, who almost became the national hatred, was barely revived in the final episode of <Lord of the Jungle>. They bring him out of the swamp, feeds him cocoa, listens to them, and heals his wounds.

The chemistry between Lit and Kim Jun-mo lived quite well.

And watching Kim Joon-mo shed tears like chicken droppings and having a time of repentance, viewers felt sympathy.

It was <Gentleman> that he got another chance. Still, it was large, so Mega Entertainment did a good job.

If you look at the fact that Kim Jun-mo was fixed in the entertainment show that hit the audience rating in the prime time on Sunday.

Kim Jun-mo, who became a member of <Gentleman> like that, seemed to be penalized in the first episode. The penalty is to bring a guest. Kim Jun-mo boasted of his personal connections and shouted loudly that he would bring a great guest.

He called Lee Chan, begged, and finally got Lee Chan's permission.

There's a recent problem with Tae-yi, and since Lee-chan keeps in touch with Kim Jun-mo often, he thought he was acting out of loyalty. But it wasn't.

"How else did you know Junhee was going out there?"

Did Kim Jeong-su tell you?

"I didn't even know about Junhee's schedule when we were close friends."

After all, it was funny.

He said he was the best friend, but he didn't know about Junhee's schedule or personal life.

No, at some point, Junhee kept his mouth shut.

As for when that was........

"Crazy. It was from the time we were set to debut in Bishop."

It was when Bishop Entertainment's year-end evaluation showcase was grandiosely held.

As a result of the evaluation, Jaewon became the debut group and Junhee became the candidate group. They still took lessons in the same practice room, but the standing position was different. And from then on, Junhee never talked about it.

"We haven't been friends since then."

He seemed to think that he was the only friend. A friend who is worth giving everything to.

It was an illusion.

"Ahhhhhh. Really."

Jae-Won, who tousled his hair with both hands, sat on the sofa in the living room and waited for a long time.

How much time has passed. He woke up startled by the sound of the phone ringing.

"Huh. What is it? Did I slept?"

Then, he picked up the cell phone he had put on the table in a half-asleep manner.

..... Jjokkomi Juni

Jjokkomi = little kid = It is a nickname given to someone who is small and cute.

At 5:00 in the morning, he got a call from Junhee. He remembered what PD Pyo said as a joke last night.

[Wait. In Joon-hee will be begging you.]

So he didn't feel like answering the phone right away. It was then. The bathroom door opened and Lee Chan walked out. His hair was wet, he had just taken a shower.