Chapter 57

<L.I.T, the new face of Skin Therapy - Pay attention to K-POP idols in advertising world>

"Is L.I.T. the new model for skin therapy?"

Kim Chan-young, who was browsing the news, frowned.

"That's what we asked Skin Therapy to do."

When he heard that Skin Therapy was looking for a model among new male idols, he immediately put in a proposal.

By the way, did that go back to L.I.T?

"Kang Yi-chan, you bastard......"

The photo attached to the news was Lee Chan's face smiling brightly at L.I.T's fan signing event. In the end, the face that Skin Therapy put forward is Kang Yi-chan.

"You bastard, you keep getting in the way. Are you doing this on purpose?"

In the past, he was gloomy and dark, so he didn't want to look at it, but now it's bright and splendid, which annoys him. If you're going to shine like this, you should have do well from the start, you're not screwing anyone, why were you acting so gloomy like that?

[Kim Chan-young, your eyes are completely gone now. How could you miss a guy like Kang Yi-chan? And you are the Headhunter Director of HS?]

After meeting in person, CEO Jang Myung-woo also fell in love with Chan Lee.

[Whatever you do, bring him.]

He's about to get angry at the sound of Kang Yi-chan's name, which he says in every three days.

If you had eyes to see people like that, you should have actively stopped Kang Yi-chan when he was thrown out. He who tacitly agreed.

By the way, L.I.T's decision to do CF means that a red light has turned on in their future.

This is because Jang Myeong-woo hung Chan-young's neck for the Mute 7 Rookie Award.

[Mute needs to win the rookie award so we can bring Kang Yi-chan. Take responsibility and bring the rookie award. Or else I'll cut you off.]

Now that this has happened, Mute Seven must win at least one CF.

To not be forgotten by the public during the hiatus.

Chanyoung thought deeply and called somewhere.

"Hey, Director. How are you? The advertisement you suggested last time. Is that still valid?"

***
Y

i Chan

A video studio located in Gwacheon.

Wearing a flower crown on his head, Siwoo awkwardly raised the corner of his trembling mouth in front of the white wall.

"Siwoo, let's keep your head slightly up and your eyes down. That's right, shall we slowly move our gaze toward the camera?"

Again, the director shouted NG.

"Siwoo, you have such a pretty face and great skin, let's smile more broadly. Huh?"

Then Siwoo apologizes again by bending his waist at 90 degrees.

"sorry. sorry."

That timid kid only apologizes once, but is busy apologizing in all directions whenever NGs happen.

"Hyung."

Looking at Siwoo, I quietly looked for Kyuhyung.

"Let Siwoo rest for a bit. Right now, only that scene has had 12 NGs."