Chapter 139

Incheon Airport turned upside down.

This is because L.I.T provided something to see this time as well.

When moving from Paris Airport to LA Airport, Chan Lee and Jaewon dressed up as a fairy and a pig, respectively, but this time, Siu and Jaewon dressed up as a squirrel and a rabbit, respectively.

In addition, last time it was a very simple makeup, but this time they set the mood very well.

When the arrival hall door opened and L.I.T appeared, the filaments at the airport screamed.

Hanjun came out first with the manager.

Then, Roa appeared wearing black headset and glasses.

"Hanjun, it's Roa!"

At the cheers of the filaments, Hanjun waved his hand.

Roa, who was following Hanjun, bowed his head and greeted the fans.

Then the door opened and the two men in question appeared.

"Oh my God. You're fully dressed, right?"

One filament shouted. Then, laughter and cheers erupted from everywhere.

Yesterday, the penalty outfit was revealed through the official SNS.

It was a costume filled with thick cotton that can only be seen at amusement parks.

Jaewon whined, saying, "I can't enter the country wearing all of these things, so I will only wear them on my head."

But that's what he thought, eventually he went through the arrivals gate wearing a proper costume.

"Jaewon! You're so cute."

"Siwoo. What's wrong with the squirrel? That's Loa."

Words about the penalty costumes poured out here and there.

Siwoo, his face reddened, greeted them shyly, and Jaewon poked out his lips and shook his hand sullenly.

At that time, Lee Chan stepped out of the arrivals hall.

Shouts sounded again and the shutters went off.

"Kyaaaaaaaa. Kang Yi-chan."

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Lee Chan-ah, aren't you hurt?"

"I was worried."

There was an uproar.

It was for this reason that there were unusually many people, whether it be reporters or fans, gathered at the airport today.

Lee Chan was at the center of the K-KON party fire incident.

It was because the fire was put out with amazing timing the moment the flames spread wildly, but it seemed that the flames reached Lee Chan in the field photos.

Lee Chan posted a post on social media saying that he's fine, but fans who were not relieved all rushed to the airport. It was because they have to see with their own eyes that Kang Yi-chan is fine so it could put their mind at ease.

"I-Chan Kang. This is Distouch's reporter Park Soo-hyun. Are there any injuries?"

"I-Chan. I'm from the News E. Were you at the party from the beginning?"

The group of reporters was also mixed with Editor Kang Min-ah of Music Q.

As a true filament and admirer to Kang Yi-chan's supporters, she was speechless from the moment she saw Lee Chan's unharmed appearance, and her voice could not come out properly.