Chapter 190

#190

I let go of my cynicism, saying that Roa had said all sorts of trivial things, then I sat on the sofa in the waiting room and entered the U-Verse.

Yesterday, I was busy with other things, so I skipped monitoring.

Even so, you say you like someone but you think about making that someone cry.

I read through the postings and found the articles Roa said.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• Wow, Jaewon cried while reading the letter yesterday, and I cried too.

• Isn't he so cute? He picked them up one by one, read them and cry, and again read them and cry.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Siwoo is beautiful even when he cries. I was really touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Roa, a mouse who struggles not to shed tears when his eyes are red. Tears eventually burst, and my heart burst too.

• no, why aren't you two crying? Especially the Kang leader. It must have been the default expression from the beginning to the end.

ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's Kang Leader's charm. He's not shaken by anything.

└ That's why I want to make him cry more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Jundaengi said it was close. But since Chani Lee doesn't cry, he can't seem to cry. He's stronger.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ If you touch him, he's going to cry. Let's do our best today, light bulbs.

• I will give a big thank you to the filament who will successful make Kang Yi-chan cry.

ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is not too difficult a task.

ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. It's crazy. King Lee Chan. Light Chan. Cry just once. Even for a little bit.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

There's no way. who will cry.

I smiled and put my phone down on the table. In fact, I was in danger yesterday.

It was a feeling I had never felt before even though I had lived for 319 years.

No, maybe I felt it, but it was a feeling from a long time ago that I can't even remember when.

In addition, Kang I-chan's heart roared wildly and spurted out hot blood. Thanks to that, my eyes burned slightly.

I'm not going to get beaten easily either.

I am an existence that has already experienced all kinds of emotions in the world. It's a story that I'm not a soft person to shed tears like this.

"Let's try it. If you can make me cry."

***

The second car of the concert has started.

Today, the member's family sat in the first seat with PD Pyo.

Siwoo's family almost went all out, including his grandmother, and on Roa's side, his mother, who left the store to his older sisters, attended with his father. Jaewon's mother came with his aunt Masan, and Kang Yi-chan's mother from Samcheok also arrived five minutes before the show with her best friend.

If there was a slight problem, it was Hanjun's family.

Neither his mother nor his older brother came, and his younger sister took a seat with her friend in the first seat.