Chapter 124

#124

Even the day after Hong Kong K-KON ended, Korea's real-time trends were buzzing with Ga Yuna's scandal.

A full-fledged search for the male idols participating in K-KON began in the fan community, and about five male idols were on the lookout for Ga Yuna's 'him'.

Of course, the fan clubs of the five idols' teams went wild, and the community of virtuosos burned as hot as a blazing fire.

"Only we are at peace."

As Joo-hee said, only the filaments who were cleared of charges were having a comfortable day.

"It's all thanks to our kids."

Lee Chan-yi and other members were afraid that the fans would be worried, so they actively explained it. They came to clear evidence and pushed it, ending the controversy without giving any room.

Even rival fans were excited by the wise judgment and quick response of idols who have now entered their second year.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• this is it This is what it should be. This is true fan love.

• Wow, I also turn on the light bulb starting today. Bye, Downey. It's been like shit so far, let's not meet again.

ㄴ 아닠ㅋㅋㅋ But Lit (L.I.T) knows who it is. Still not saying? For the fans' right to know, we have to blow who it is.

ㄴ No, it's more strange to open your mouth. Our guys are smart and don't do that.

ㄴ Hey. Are you the one posting a question about who Gayu-na is dating on Youverse? go ask your oppa. Who is Gayuna dating?

• Guys, don't fight and watch the video of Kekon. (Link) The fancam is killing me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ Oh! The fancam came up? I'll run right away.

ㄴ thanks. bulb.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Joo-hee, who was reading the community article, also clicked the link.

"Wow. Did the fancam really come up?"

I was disappointed because I couldn't see the guys' stage because I failed in ticketing, but who uploaded such a gracious fancam?

Joo-hee, who entered through the link, narrowed her eyes while browsing the New Tube videos uploaded by the account owner.

"Let's see, she's from the US...... huh? Are you a T-One fan? There is also an ARCHE video."

Unknowingly, T.I.One's fandom denigrated L.I.T, so Joo-hee, who had little memory of them, ate a bitter taste.

"This, this. Didn't our kids was edit and upload it strangely?"

The video was uploaded this afternoon, and the number of views has already exceeded 15,000. However, the comments are pretty good.

"The title is fine too. <Amazing newbie, L.I.T>."

Joo-hee, rubbing her palms together gently, twisted and stretched her neck.

"Then, shall we welcome the stage of <Another World> with a holy heart?"

Joo-hee, who captured her heart, clicked the link.

On the black stage with the lights off, the light gradually brightened as the lift came up.

"Ouch, what are the kids' costumes? A black leather belt on a white uniform? Even the body chain?"

crazy. A belt that properly mixes the corset style and harness harmonizes with the body chain to complete a very sexy stage outfit.