Chapter 69

Yi Chan

The number of concurrent users of N Live exceeded 100,000.

Recently, the last broadcast was 92,000, but today, as soon as it started, it is amazing that it exceeded 100,000. And even now, the number continues to add up.

We sat huddled in the corner of the practice room and showed Filament the chicken and pizza the company had bought us as a commemorative after-party for our comeback.

"The company bought chicken and pizza today."

Jaewon, who took the box and pointed it at the camera, picked up a piece of chicken and put it in his mouth.

"I like it when it does not have bone, a boneless meat. Eat at least one more bone-in time."

Then he giggled and laughed.

This guy is looking more vulnerable than usual maybe because he felt like he was going to fly away today.

Roa, who is sitting curled up next to Jaewon, read the comments left by the filaments and was intent on conveying them to us.

"Siwoo hyung-nim. Hyung-nim is asking how will you spend your birthday today?"

Then, Siwoo, who had been sitting quietly sipping milk, was startled and quickly corrected his posture and sat down. Then he smiled shyly and opened his mouth.

"It overlapped with the day of our comeback, so we spent it hectic. Instead, I am so happy that the fans who came to pre-record today cheered for me. Thank you."

Jae-Won smiled mischievously as he pointed his index finger at Si-Woo, who lowered his head.

"You cried."

"You say it as if you didn't cry. You cried too."

Roa made fun of Jaewon at once.

"You cried while dripping with runny nose."

"Ah, that's because the hyungs did a hidden camera prank."

"Anyway, you cried."

"I told ya it's not."

Jae-Won, irritated by Roa's teasing, was using dialect before he knew it.

Then the comment window went crazy.

____________
• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No ㅋㅋㅋWhat's with Jaewon's tone of voice. why are you so cute

• they're really more cute and cool when they speak their dialect rather than forcibly speaking in Seoul. He looks like a real man. I love you.

SIU oppa. Be my husband. I really really LOVE U SOO00 much

• リットさま、いつか日本でも公演してください お願い (Lit-sama, please perform in Japan someday.)

• Siwoo-ya. It's your birthday. Did you eat seaweed soup?
___________

Instead of Roa, who put down the tablet while arguing with Jaewon, Siwoo read the comments and smiled brightly.

"Lee Chan-i cooked seaweed soup in the morning and I enjoyed it."

____________
• Aww. Yi Chani made seaweed soup?

• Was it delicious? Lee Chan oppa, are you good at cooking?

• No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A first-class groom? Marry me Lee Chan-i
___________

Siu, who carefully thought out an answer to the flood of questions, opened his mouth again.

Hee said, "It was really good. Even more than my mom's soup."