Chapter 21

The place where I took Hanjun was 'Blade Entertainment', which is 10 minutes away from the accommodation. That is, our company.

I immediately called Kyuhyung.

"Hyung. The women......they are in front of the house."

Kyuhyung hung up the phone saying he would come right away at my word. We went into the practice room as Kyu-hyung ordered and we lay down on the floor.

What the hell happened all night that caused this uproar?

[Hey, wait a minute. Even so, seeing the reactions of the past few days made me feel a little uncomfortable. In the end, there are sasaengs who want to dominate. It looks like it.]

If you felt uncomfortable, you should have taken measures first. What the hell is the manager doing?

Recalling Kyuhyung's words, I turned my head and looked at Hanjun.

Hanjun, who was lying on the floor in the same pose as me, still seem to be shaking.

"Hyung. Are you okay?"

Then, instead of answering, Hanjun raised his hand.

As soon as we woke up, we couldn't even warm up and sprinted, so the heart would be beating like it would explode. Of course there is no time to speak.

I got up off the floor and approached Hanjun. Then I patted him on the shoulder and leaned against the wall.

When I tapped his shoulder, I put a little bit of mana into it, so that guy would get better soon.

I took out my cell phone and the first thing I did was enter L.I.T's official SNS.

Kyuhyung's voice on the phone a while ago was very excited.

The followers are skyrocketing. It wasn't like this last night, but this was an explosive reaction.

This time, I tried searching for 'LIT'.

Then, more posts than expected poured in.

#LIT #L_I_T #Lit #Lit_On the way to work #LIT_On the way to work #L_I_T_ on the way to work

#LIT_OnlyOne #LIT_Only One....

There were even posts with each member's name as a hashtag.

"......Uh, did this come up too?"

One of the photos caught my eye.

It must have been posted by a girl at the pork belly restaurant who recognized us and asked for a photo.

Four photos are grouped together under the title <LIT Debut Celebration Party>.

One is a group shot with the girls.

Another is a photo of only the members.

And the other two...

"Ha, damn it."

I was so shocked that I burst into laughter.

"Why? What is it?"

Hanjun, who had been lying on the floor, seemed to have finally calmed down and stood up and approached me.

I held out my cell phone in front of Hanjun.

"Hyung and I... tied together as a set?"

On the cell phone, there was Hanjun, who took the pork wrap I offered him and ate it with a blunt face. And below that, along with the hashtag, the following phrases were written.

#Hanjun #HANJOON #JUNE #I want your spring like the sunshine in June

#Yichan #kangYichan #Yichan #ourida #LIT