Chapter 34

Pyo PD's answer was this.

Investments made by the company until debut. In other words, it is possible to move once the launching cost, record production cost, marketing cost, training cost, and various management costs are settled.

"......That's 1 billion?"

At the same time, he told me to run hard if I wanted to escape the beggarly dorm.

Still, our company has a settlement ratio of 5:5 between the company and the artist.

"No, something like this..............."

Do you want to do this with young adults in their late teens?

"Don't be mad, drink it or something."

After the interview with PD Pyo, Kyu-hyung bought me an iced coffee at the cafe on the 1st floor.

I felt like I was burning, so I gulped down the coffee and chewed down the ice.

"Do not worry about it. Because it looks like it's coming soon."

"When soon?"

"Usually it takes more than two years, but wouldn't you guys do it sooner?"

Ha, you have to sleep on that creaky bunk bed for over two years with your back to the youngest?

"Is there such a thing as a sense?"

Kyu-hyung, who had been sipping coffee, set it down on the table and secretly looked around.

"But, in my sense... Of course, it's not just my sense. A&R team's Yeonsu said that, you guys are much better than Dinaple."

Dinaple. They are a group of senior girls who casually greeted each other at work.

All of them are anchovies and short children, so what kind of idol are you doing with a body like that...... I laughed, but they seemed quite popular.

I've seen people go down in the company.

By the way, are we better than Dinaple?

"The speed at which the fandom is growing right now is no joke."

Of course. I'm the leader.

Whether it's on the way to work on a music show or on stage, once you come face to face with me, you can't help but fall in love with me.

I am born that way.

"Actually, the revenue from sound recordings and appearance fees for music shows are not much."

"But the reason why we go out of the music shows... is it because of the popularity?"

"Oh, that's right. That way you can get your face known."

My head nodded.

The reason why we spend our energy trying to appear on a music show despite being subjected to all kinds of abuse from the production team for a meager performance fee, in the end, is trying to expand the fandom by getting to know our face even a little bit.

Of course, that side is also advantageous to me.

"But now, some money is coming in. It is the revenue from selling albums and merchandise."

It hurts my conscience a little because it's squeezing the fans' pockets.

"And, it is possible to actually touch money at commercials or events."

CF or event?

"Since you're singers, you have to do a lot of concerts. It's great if you can go on an overseas tour."