Chapter 93

The L.I.T fan club is buzzing.

Blade Entertainment, who recently joined a fan community network called Uverse, moved the fan communities of L.I.T and Dinaple to this one.

So U-Verse took over the function of the official fan cafe.

Filaments have welcomed a new world on Uverse, where artists can post and comment directly.

Today, there was an uproar on U-Verse over the case of Kang Yi-chan's birthday cafe, Kang-lim.

___________
• No ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Light bulbs, I heard that light descended on the birthday cafe today. Has anyone seen it?

ㄴI posted a lot of pictures earlier, but you can find them if you scroll down a bit.

ㄴNana. I went with my friend in front of Blade and witnessed the light descending. Kang Yi-chan, he came there with his bare face @ㅡ@

• No ㅠㅠ we held an event as a birthday present for him, but why is our dol-i that pays tribute to the fans there? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ world sweetness

dol-i - used as masculine placeholder in verbage like it's the popular first name of boys.

ㄴㅇㅇIt was very gracious♡♡

• Even though he had a bare face and messy hair, he was shining. I almost went blind because it was so dazzling

• NoㅋㅋㅋㅋI really wanted to hold onto Lee Chan and ask where dermatologist did he went to. I'm really curious what cosmetics he uses.

ㄴ(Jaewon) He doesn't go to a dermatologist. He doesn't even put a face pack. As for cosmetics, he just put on anything. But there's none who has the best skin as him. The world isn't fair.

ㄴ(Roa) Agree. It's really unfair.
___________

Occasionally, artists commented on fans' posts in this way. Then, everyone was suffering from asking the artists to leave some comments on their posts.

And that evening, Lee Chan appeared on Uverse.

It was posted along with a picture on the artist bulletin board.

___________
ichan√

(Picture)

(Picture)

The filament, coffee and churros set were delicious.

The cup is also very pretty.

Then, on the day of my birthday, I will greet you through N Live.
___________

The filaments rushed right away and downloaded the two photos uploaded by I-Chan.

One was a selfie taken by Lee Chan, Jae Won, and Roa while waiting for coffee at the birthday cafe. And the other was a solo cut of Lee Chan holding coffee and churros in both hands.

Immediately, the filaments began to suffer.

___________
ㄴOh, god. Chan-neunim superior bare face. God.

neunim - Internet Slang. It is a newly coined word made into a suffix by dropping the initial ha in God , and is an extremely respectful title given with a nuance of admiration and respect for a person or character who has shown outstanding achievements or activities in a certain field.

ㄴichan-ah. I miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Come again, come often, come a hundred times a day

ㄴChan oppa. Please post frequently. I really like it.