Chapter 172

#172

I took the blanket and threw it on the floor.

"Put on your clothes and come out."

Loa also got out of bed.

"I'll come too."

"Are your knees okay?"

"I'll take care of it myself."

"Great. Both of you wear warm clothes."

Jaewon is sick right now.

At the end of adolescence, families are breaking up, friendships are collapsing, and the footing on which they are standing is shaking.

Still, miraculously, he doesn't cry anymore. It hurts and fades alone.

It was like a child becoming an adult. It's a little faster than others, but what can I do? It's not normal, so it's like karma you have to carry.

In the end, you have to overcome it alone.

"Even if I can't do anything else, I'll run with you every night."

***

After practice every day, we ran together. I just ran without asking anything. It's been about a week since we started running like that. Jaewon told the story he had in his heart. That meant it was sorted out.

"I'm fine now. I don't even think about it anymore after running, practicing, and moving with hyung-ah. I can sleep well."

So I asked if we would stop running tomorrow, and he said no.

"Are you going to keep running?"

It hurts as if my lungs are about to burst, but it's good that my heart feels refreshed.

"It was nice to run at night. You don't have to worry about other people's eyes. So keep running along. Hyung."

Instead of answering, U tousled his hair.

Hehe, the smiling maknae's face looked comfortable.

Well, that's enough for Jaewon, now it's time to do the post-processing.

***

two in the morning.

Jaewon went to bed with a much relieved face.

I looked at Jaewon, who was deeply asleep, and came out with my cell phone.

And immediately called Kim Jung-soo.

-Are you crazy? It's dawn now.

Waking up from sleep, Kim Jeong-soo muttered.

Either that or not, I went straight to the apartment parking lot where the Moebius accommodation is located.

"Let''s meet. I'm at your dorm, so come down."

I knew that the relationship between Jaewon and Junhee would not be the same as before.

Jaewon Kim and Joonhee In. They've been friends since kindergarten, and they parents are close, so they know that they started preparing for idols together. They were selected as Bishop Entertainment trainees together, but when Junhee was kicked out, Jaewon also came out with him. I heard that Bishop tried hard not to miss Jaewon. To that extent, Junhee is precious to Jaewon.

However, it seems that Junhee was not like that.

He just signed a contract with an agency without even discussing it with Jaewon. Jaewon literally became a Nakdonggang duck egg.