Chapter 94

Everything went smoothly until the release of the digital single. L.I.T's fandom has grown much larger than before, and the fan base has also grown thicker.

The firepower was also strong enough to be incomparable to the previous one. The position of L.I.T has also changed a lot.

From the end of last year to the beginning of this year, the Rookie of the Year Award was almost swept away, and even after that, they continued to make their name known by showing active activities.

There was no one who mocked L.I.T. for being a rookie.

As if proving that, even before the comeback, love calls poured in from idol-related entertainment shows.

The magazine interview requests were also overwhelming.

Of course, the schedule of events that make money was also tightly scheduled. In <Eternal Legend>, they are going crazy asking for one more appearance.

It was the day two days before the comeback.

I'm invited to appear as a panelist on KBC's Changsha special program <K-POP, Idol Talk>.

[Recently, the K-POP market has grown tremendously. So it seems that KBC is making a documentary as a special program. But they're asking me to take a picture of you and make an appearance?!]

I asked him if he was going to run out of beans if he appeared here, but he didn't like it.

That means that you should not dare refuse a call from the broadcasting station unless it is a special case.

Here, the special case refers to a case where we rejected MBS' request to appear because of a lighting accident last time. But it's much better not to make such a special case.

Even though there was no apology, there were rumors that MBS was disgusted with us because we refused to be invited to a broadcasting station because we were rookies.

In front of a broadcasting station that is absolutely top-notch, it seemed that a rookie idol was not a bad condition, but a good one.

[Still, we came up to the bottle. We're not rookie anymore.]

Then again, it stimulates me subtly.

[You have to be about ARCHE to reign over the broadcasting station. Let's work hard and become like the seniors of ARCHE. Ah?]

Arche, Arche.

It's a very annoying name.

[Hurry up and penetrate the Japanese market. Because I also want to surpass that bastard Yunoa.]

Accepting the offer, I arrived at KBC with Kyuhyung.

It was not a team appearance, but an individual appearance, and it was a little awkward because it was not the public hall that I usually enter.

A familiar face called me from such an unfamiliar place.

"Yi-chan-seu!"

It was Kim Jeong-soo.

He was approaching across the lobby with the manager I have seen in <The One>.

We haven't met since the Golden Disk Awards, so it's been two months. We exchanged messages from time to time, but there was no special friendship, but he ran to see me like a friend he met every day.

The rushing form is like a large furry dog ​​hugging its owner. You could feel the gigantic tail wagging behind him.

"How are you?"