Chapter 180

#180

Neither are captains in this game, but they are leaders of both teams. If this happens, it will inevitably become a 'team vs team' composition.

Even if I win or lose, It won't look good.

If I lose, my pride won't allow it, and if I win, the Arche fandom may hate me for daring to drown Yunoa.

What is the best way to win?

"Now, face to face."

The referee put us both in the center of the float.

When the start whistle blows, Yunoa will attack right away, so let's just defend three times. Then I pretended to make a mistake and pushed...... But at an unexpected time, an unexpected blow was struck.

Before the referee's whistle blew, Yunoa moved. Instead of pushing, pulling instead of attacking. Pulling me hard, Yunoa jumped straight into the water. It was a foul.

"Now this is..."

What are you doing? How dare you make me wet.

I couldn't bear to speak behind the back, so I hid my anger with an absurd face.

Then the whistle blew.

"Foul by Yunoa. Team A loses."

When the referee declared a foul play, Yunoa laughed wickedly.

"I lost. Junior."

Already behind them, Younghoon and Sabi were screaming for joy.

In the front, Yunsu and Hanjun were making absurd expressions, and Yunoa's face, standing between them, looked quite happy. Since the cameras were rolling in all directions, I had no choice but to act while laughing in vain.

Still, as soon as he came out of the water, he finally said a word.

"Do you like it?"

Since the words were close to ventriloquist, the camera would have captured me smiling brightly at Noah Yun.

"Yes, very."

Yunoa, who got out of the water first, reached out his hand and pulled me.

Now, he even sat down with a 'kind senior' cosplay.

"When am I going to throw my junior into the water again. I should do this when I have a chance."

Surprisingly, the reaction from the producers was not bad.

At first, he was a little taken aback, but later praised Yunoa, saying that it was a pretty good picture.

Besides, the reaction of our members was also good.

"I was a little worried that hyung-nim would treat Yunoa sunbae-nim seriously."

Loa pointed out a very real problem.

It seems that he was worried about the Arche fandom's attack if I beat Yunoa. He knew I wouldn't give up.

However, as Yunoa was defeated by a foul, we won without fighting properly.

With this, the attacks of the Arche fandom were smoothly avoided.

Rather, Arke's fandom liked me, who was fouled by Unoa, saying that I became more fond of him.

Hanjun liked it in a slightly different way.

"Wow. At first, I felt a little bad because our team lost, right? But you fell into the water. To think that Kang Yi-chan of the world fell into the water. It makes me feel this good. I'm somehow happy that there is someone who feeds you. Leader ."