Chapter 79

Yi Chan

got busy again

It was because HAMA is five days after the FMA.

HAMA, which runs over three days, holds awards ceremonies in different countries for each category. We were invited by HAMA to attend the ceremony in Nagoya, Japan.

Thanks to this, a bloody practice schedule is underway under the direction of director Gong Seok-ho.

"They're trying to give you a rookie award."

During lunchtime, while eating, when the story of HAMA came up, Kyu-hyung suddenly threw it out.

"To come to Nagoya is to give you the Rookie of the Year award. The Rookie of the Year award is included in the Japanese awards ceremony."

Yes, the rookie award was already decided. Since Mute Seven has collapsed, there are no competitors among male idols.

There are female idols who debuted a bit earlier than us, but they were not a threat because they gave out rookie awards by gender anyway.

There is a one male solo singer, but he has already lost a lot to L.I.T.

Probably, at most awards ceremonies going on from now on, the rookie award will go to L.I.T.

This situation slightly lowered the tension.

"What will happen to Mute Seven?"

It was a question posed by Jaewon.

"Well. They've declared a cessation of activities for now, so we'll have to wait and see."

After the PMA, articles related to Mute Seven have been pouring in, but there have been no rebuttal articles.

They're just repeating vague words like 'talking to the artist right now' through the HS PR office.

Muse's reaction isn't even frantic.

They said that keeping silent would not help Mute Seven, and asked them to quickly reveal the truth.

They want to come forward and interview us, but producer Pyo Chun-hee expressed his disapproval by saying, "Let's see it for now."

[According to what you said, it is not Kim Woo-young.]

[I'm saying it's not him, it's not. You saw the note.]

[The note depends on interpretation, whether it is a threat or a warning]

It was not wrong. The moment Kim Jeong-soo saw the note, he took it as a threat.

[There is also a video where he came to the company and threatened you.]

That was the video that was uploaded to the community.

The day Kim Woo-young came to ask me to appear on <The One>, when we went to the mart. That day when I went to the market to make chicken stir-fried soup for the children.

At the time, he was bickering about appearing on The One, but I was not threatened. There's no way someone like Kim Woo-young could threaten me.

However, the video did look quite menacing.

Kim Woo-young, who is tall and well-built, approaches him and says something with his stern face, but Kang Lee-chan, who is very skinny, looks around him with a troubled face.

[I think after HS reacts, we should react too. I'll decide internally from there.]

They said that if you do this for no reason, only the image you have accumulated so far could collapse, so you should be careful for now.