Chapter 63

As L.I.T got busy, Filament got busy as well.

This is because on October 17th, the time table until the comeback was revealed through L.I.T's official website.

___________
October 18th Track List, Concept Photo 1: Stars October 19th - Concept Photo 2: Wind

October 20th Concept Photo 3: Flowers October 21st - Concept Photo 4: Moon

October 22 Concept Photo 5: Sun October 23 - Concept Photo 6: Begin

October 24 - Concept Photo 7: Stay
____________

Under each subtitle, five individual concept photos and two group cuts of the members are revealed. After that, the album pre-orders are finally sold.

___________
October 25 - Highlight medley released, pre-order sales start (Seller: YES 25, Hittrax, Intopark)

October 26 - L.I.T light stick sales start, 2nd concept photo 1........

November 1st - 〈Begin> music video teaser released........
____________

And on November 6th at 6:00 in the morning, the sound source will be released, and at midnight, the long-awaited music video for the title song of this mini album, <Begin>, will be released.

It was a long wait, but for Filament, it was like the beginning of a three-week festival.

Finally, the long-awaited October 18th.

Blade Enter released the track list as announced.

___________
1. Begin(Title)

2. Into the L.LT 3. Stay (Sub title)

4. To the boy (to me)

5. Call by KING

6. Service Track: Begin(dark version)
___________

A gust of wind blew in various idol communities, including the L.I.T fan cafe. On the same day, HS Entertainment released Mute Seven's track list.

However, Mute Seven could not beat L.I.T.

It was because of the concept photo of L.I.T, which was released along with the track list.

<Concept Photo 1: Star>

The dark blue sky is full of stars like the color of ink. A blindingly beautiful man crouched down in a transparent soap bubble that looked like a star floating somewhere in the vast universe.

A white blouse with bishop sleeves, black slacks and bare feet,

A man on his knees with his ankles crossed rests his face on his knee. Somewhat drowsy eyes and a dreamy expression. This is L.I.T's face genius, fairy Yun Si-woo.

____________
• Wow, I am speechless. Is this a human or a fairy?

• Yoon Siwoo has light brown hair and gray colored lenses.

• In the confrontation between battle of blood and sweat, victory is not just a victory, it is a definite victory

ㄴWhat are you talking about, Mute's pictorial came out so sexy,

ㄴWhat are you talking about? Mute is not sexy idol they're almond idol

ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe ad ruined the image ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴwhat's with the almond boys? I fell in love

ㄴ ㅠㅠㅠㅠMuse, I'm crying. HS Entertainment ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Whose idea was it to dress the oppas in almond clothes?
____________