2

chapter 2

    "Xiao Cang, I'm really sorry, Tsuna left for school ten minutes ago."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's mother apologized to Asano Cang.

    Asano Ao goes to and from school with a friend named Tsunayoshi Sawada every day.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi always leaves early for various reasons, so Asano Ao always leaves early with Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    It was the first time to go to school early.

    The little friends who used to go to school together left home early today to rush to school, but Asano Ao couldn't find the little friends.

    Go to school alone.

    Fortunately, he has been in school for several years, and Asano Ao remembers the journey to school.

    Asano Cang bowed his head, indulging in his own world.

    The floor tiles on the road are paved in different colors.

    Asano Ao counted one by one, how many red floor tiles, how many blue floor tiles, and how many yellow floor tiles.

    Passing the corner, Asano Ao, who didn't pay attention to his surroundings, bumped into someone head-on.

    The opponent is much stronger than Asano Cang.

    When the two met, Asano Ao hit the ground.

    It's like a scene from a girl manga.

    Boys and girls on their way to school bump into each other at the corner, and a romantic encounter begins.

    It would be even better if Ao Asano was not the only one who sat down on the ground.

    It would be even better if the 'meet' is not a man but a beautiful girl.

    The unyielding person on the opposite side is just like the girl in the comics.

    Gojo Satoru was walking on the road, not in a good mood.

    Because the dessert I just had tasted terrible.

    To be more precise, he stepped into the minefield and stepped on the mine hard.

    How could there be such an unpalatable dessert in the world! !

    He was also met by Gojo Satoru.

    Getting hit around the corner was not a pain in his body.

    However, after seeing the appearance of the person, it was still the 'acquaintance' whom I met yesterday.

    He is someone who lives nearby and should know where the delicious desserts are.

    Gojo Goto had an idea and had an idea.