31

Chapter 31

    Asano Ao immediately sounded the first-level alarm.

    It's a stranger! ! ! Strangers even came to talk to him and asked him what kind of woman he likes! ! !

    He doesn't like any woman.

    Asano Cang seemed to be facing a formidable enemy, he didn't dare to turn his head back, let go of his steps, and ran all the way with his back against the wall.

    Ninety-nine Yuki touched his face in bewilderment:

    "Am I that scary? I actually scared the elementary school students away."

    Walking into the school, there was a decadent handsome black-haired guy sitting next to the vending machine.

    Seemingly in a bad state, Ninety-Nine Youji walked over and interrupted Xia Youjie who was meditating.

    "Hi, what type of woman do you like?"

    When Asano ran back to the dormitory, he happened to see Hui Yuanxiong and Nanami Kento from a distance and came back with their luggage.

    Looking from a distance, Qihai Jianren seemed to be dragging a boxy stone back.

    Asano Cang ran up and took off, and jumped onto Qihai Jianren's suitcase without any mistakes:

    [Save me, save me, save me, save me, save me]

    "What's wrong?"

    Qihai Jianren sank behind him, out of control He shook for a while, thinking it was Gojo Satoru's prank, his eyes suddenly became fierce. Seeing it was Asano Cang when he turned his head, his expression calmed down immediately and said:

    "If you have something to do, come down and say, don't step on the food in the suitcase."

    Asano Cang looked closely at the things under his feet, but the result was blurred, and he took his head away to look, Only then did I see that it was a silver-white suitcase.

    Not rocks.

    Asano jumped down.

    Haibara Yuu showed a bright smile to Asano Ao:

    "Asano, how is your stay in Yokohama?"

    Asano Ao recalled the people he met in Yokohama, his eyebrows curved.

    The emoji package turned into a big lump of glutinous rice cakes, and stretched out a small short hand:

    [Great]

    Jianren Qihai moved his luggage aside:

    "Why are you so flustered at the beginning, what happened?"

    Asano frowned Raise your eyebrows: Did I panic just now?

    Turning around and forgetting, I don't remember what I did just now.