18

Chapter 18

    There is a forest behind Asano Cang's dormitory, and there is a huge French window in the room.

    When in the dormitory, Asano Ao did not close the windows.

    Small animals like squirrels and sparrows in the forest would sneak into Asano Cang's bedroom to get food while Asano Cang was not paying attention.

    As a result, I wagged my tail and searched a lot, but couldn't find anything.

    There was nothing to eat in Asano Ao's room.

    Because Asano Cang has never gone out since he entered the gate of the High School of Conjuration.

    All needs depend on what is available.

    If Jianren Qihai hadn't gone shopping, Asano Cang could still be strong for a few days.

    Jianren Nanami and Yuo Haibara left within a few days, and Asano Ao was the only one left in the huge campus.

    Asano Ao sat alone under a lush tree.

    Unleash your own spells - emoticons.

    One person and one bag stare at each other.

    How to use it?

    I remember the first time I used an emoji to kill the curse spirit, I was shot by Sawada Tsunayoshi's tutor and suddenly realized.

    Now I don't know how to use it.

    As soon as I thought about it, I remembered my arrogant appearance, and I was so ashamed that I couldn't find the feeling of using the technique at that time.

    Asano Cang pinched the left face of the emoticon pack, and threw the emoticon pack out. The emoticon pack was like a dart, flying far away, swaying around the high school of conjuration, and was about to fly back to Asano Cang's hand.

    When the emoji came back, he accidentally bumped into the nearest hill.

    There was a loud bang, the landslide was broken into pieces, and dust and powder fell down.

    Asano Cang accidentally knocked down the mountain, knowing that he was in trouble, he ran back to the room in fright, and quickly locked the door.

    Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie returned after completing their mission.

    Except for the dirty clothes, the two of them didn't suffer the slightest injury.

    And the mental state is very good.

    As soon as they entered the school gate, the two had a small friction because of trivial matters.

    Ready to go, ready to fight.

    The night moth descended from the sky, punching each of them mercilessly.