15

Chapter 15

    Instead of exploring the relationship between Asano Cang and Liu Dao Mu! !

    Although it is not a shortcoming to care about making small children, it is best not to have it for the leader of Pengo Li.

    As Vongola's Judaime, Tsunayoshi Sawada's overall outlook needs additional training.

    Reborn has made a series of careful plans and is ready to go;

    "This matter has something to do with Liu Dao Mu, and Peng Lie is the real guardian of the fog."

    "The appearance is the same, the voice is the same, and the gender is also, all because of illusion The main body is still the person you know."

    "I see."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi heaved a sigh of relief, as if he had turned off the switch, and suddenly became quiet.

    Although surprised, surprised, and unable to accept it for a while, Tsunayoshi Sawada finally chose to accept the facts silently and kept the secret for Asano Ao.

    When Tsunayoshi Sawada met him, he hesitated to speak, Asano Ao guessed that Tsunayoshi knew everything.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi really won't keep secrets and lie.

    Asano Cang did not hesitate to use illusion to write a line of lavender words in midair;

    "I am going to a new school."

    He admitted in disguise that he knew illusion.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada, who has been mentally prepared;

    "Why didn't I hear you say it before?"

    "I just found out. There will be money there, and there will be a lot of it."

    "Where can there be more money, there will be schools I don’t think this school is a decent school, so we can’t give up our studies!” Although we are at the bottom of the list, we can make progress together!

    The elusive Reborn came out of the fire cabinet;

    "The High School of Conjuration is a well-known formal school for cultivating conjurers, and the treatment for students is very good."

    Asano Ao silently wrote the numbers.

    One...ten...hundred...thousand...thousand...ten...thousand...million.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's eyeballs popped out. With so much money, his mouth twitched;

    "Are you still recruiting? Can I go too?"

    Reborn stood behind Sawada Tsunayoshi and said coldly;

    "You are treating me Is this tutor dissatisfied? He even dared to gossip. "

    Sawada Tsunayoshi consciously said something wrong, so frightened, he quickly admitted his mistake;

    "reborn, I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong."