33

Chapter 33

    Although Asano Ao was lethargic, he had a light sleep. In the middle of the night, Asano Ao heard the sound of his mother crying in the next room.

    Asano Cangxin said: Sure enough, he can't die at home.

    It is very sad for a white-haired person to send a black-haired person. Of course, I am no longer a black-haired person, so I can't make my parents sad in the end.

    Asano Ao planned to find a random city and find an area suitable for the elderly to live in.

    Regarding Asano Ao's thoughts, the parents did not express their opinions.

    Before leaving, her mother handed Asano Ao a string of dark blue gemstone necklaces, which reflected brilliant light.

    "It was passed down to me by your grandma. An eminent monk consecrated it once, so you can take it."

    Gojo Satoru gave Asano Cang an amulet of prosperous martial arts ten years ago.

    Asano Ao always carried it with him.

    Now the things to be worn intimately on the body have increased the amulet given by his mother, Asano Cang took it and put it on his neck.

    Then he didn't take any luggage, and immediately picked a lucky train, which became Asano Ao's final destination.

    In order to ensure randomness, Asano Ao did not buy a ticket, and directly stepped into the train to ask the conductor to get on the train first and then make up for the ticket.

    Old tradition.

    The flight attendants were calm.

    "I met a handsome guy with white hair before I got on the train before. Now I am also a handsome guy with white hair." After

    filling up the ticket for Asano Cang, the flight attendant said to himself:

    "Fortunately, there are vacant seats now. Which flight attendant can encounter this kind of thing twice in a row." After

    finding his own seat, Asano Ao leaned on the seat with his head tilted and fell asleep.

    Asano Cang was sound asleep, the big thorns of the gemstone necklace were shining outside, and he looked defenseless, and someone sitting next to him had evil intentions.

    The gem necklace worn by Asano Ao looked very valuable.

    Reaching out secretly, he touched Asano Ao's necklace.

    The emoji turned into a big hand:

    [I'll give you a big bib. ]

    All of a sudden, he slapped the thief next to him.

    The thief was slapped hard and lost his head. He thought he had seen a ghost in broad daylight, so he fled away in a panic, and got off the bus before reaching the station.