59

Chapter 59

    One of the three guardians of the Chimera Ant King who has grown rapidly since birth, the first person he saw was Ao Asano.

    Make a judgment immediately:

    "Enemy?" The

    newly born Catwoman raised her guard.

    Started a stalemate battle with Asano Ao.

    [Your father is here]

    Fighting against Catwoman is not a disadvantage.

    After destroying five caves in succession, Asano Cang received Catwoman's attack, and then spit out a mouthful of black blood.

    Catwoman's cat eyes blinked lightly, she jumped away, and stopped attacking.

    "You seem to be poisoned."

    "Tch, I thought we could have a hearty fight."

    The palms of Asano Ao and Pariston's handshake were pitch black.

    The poison spread in Asano Ao's body extremely fast. Asano Ao's consciousness immediately blurred.

    Asano Ao should at least send the Chimera Ant reproduction status to the Hunter Association.

    Otherwise, according to the current reproduction speed of Chimera ants, it is only a matter of time before they invade and occupy the mainland.

    Smashed a few caves and pressed Catwoman down tightly.

    Catwoman can't be trapped for long in this way. Asano Ao knew this clearly.

    Asano Cang quickly took the opportunity to run out of the chimera ant's nest, and finally got a signal on the phone.

    Asano Cang's fingers began to lose control early on, and Asano Cang pressed all the news until his fingertips were rubbed by the keyboard until the skin was broken and bleeding.

    Hit the send button hard.

    The leader of the chimera ant army who stayed on the periphery stared at the seemingly weak Asano Cang.

    Even if Asano Ao was poisoned, there would be no problem with an army commander plotting against him.

    Catwoman followed closely behind, and Asano Soma ran non-stop.

    Catwoman persuaded from behind:

    "Don't resist! Your poison will invade your brain over time." The

    poison made Asano Ao's limbs numb, and he was almost unable to move.

    In this way, Asano Ao also cut off a part of Catwoman's arm.

    In the end, Asano Cang could only hear Catwoman's regretful voice:

    "You can't escape my palm."