3

Chapter 3

    Yundou's little paws stepped on the note and bounced back and forth, and said in a small squeaky voice:

    "XX Dessert Shop, No. XX, Bingsheng Street."

    "XX Dessert Shop, No. XX, Bingsheng Street, delicious."

    "Bingsheng Street Dessert shop XX No. XX, delicious."

    Asano Cang stretched out his finger, and gently tapped Yundou's little head:

    Did you know the name of the dessert shop so you came here to tell me? "Thank you Yundou."

    Yundou raised his head and strongly recommended:

    "It's delicious."

    After extracurricular activities, a group of people pushed the door open and entered.

    The noise disturbed Yundou and flew away in a hurry.

    However, Yundou has already brought the word, its task has been completed, and it has gone to find the owner.

    Yunque, who always stood on the roof and looked down at Bingsheng Middle School, caught Yundou who wobbled out of the teaching building.

    Asano Cang, who got the address of the dessert shop, was going to tell the unknown white-haired man about the shop.

    what! Only then did Asano Ao realize that he still didn't know the name of the white-haired man.

    3:30

    pm The last class is over, and the rest of the time is spent on club activities.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada, who has never participated in club activities, left early as usual.

    Asano Aoya habitually followed Sawada Tsunayoshi and left early.

    Asano Ao did not speak, and Sawada Tsunayoshi did not realize that there was someone behind him.

    The two walked harmoniously one after another on the way to school.

    Friendly walked most of the way back.

    The trash can in front suddenly dropped, and a little baby in a black top hat with suits and leather shoes rose up. There were two strands of curly hair in front of his temples. A green chameleon was squatting on the brim of the top hat, holding a cup of espresso in his hand:

    "ciao"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's hidden complaint attributes are exposed:

    "reborn, why did you appear in a strange place again!"

    reborn jumped down:

    "compared to this, Gang, did you bring your new classmates?"

    " Oh? Huh!!" Tsunayoshi Sawada suddenly turned his head, only to find Ao Asano who had been following behind him.