64

Chapter 64

    "You are our king." The

    three guards' eyes were as bright as those of the light bulb.

    "You have been our pillar since birth."

    "No matter what state you appear in, you are our unique king." The

    answer was not the question, but it still did not solve Asano Ao's doubts.

    The black and white emoji pack covers its head:

    【I don't understand, but I'm shocked. 】

    The three guards looked at each other and smiled.

    At night, it's time to go to bed.

    Asano Ao pointed to the bed, signaling the three guards to go to bed.

    The three guards obediently leaned against the bed: "Sleep, Wang, we are not sleepy."

    Asano Cang was lying on the bed, and the three guards leaned against the bed, with three pairs of big eyes staring straight at Asano Cang.

    Asano Ao was terrified when they saw it.

    I closed my eyes and fell asleep with difficulty, and vaguely heard the sound of a knife chopping meat and bones in my arm.

    Opening his eyes slightly, he met Pufukawai's big eyes, and Asano Ao quickly closed them.

    The next day, an air of fear permeated the house.

    Because the residents of the house discovered that the water and electricity in the house had already started to cut off, and the only telephone line used to contact the outside was also cut off, making it impossible to dial the emergency call.

    The blizzard was raging and it would take at least two days to stop.

    Because it was unsafe, the rest of the people formed pairs in twos and threes to check if there was any extra food and water in the house that could keep them warm.

    A girl took the initiative to invite Asano Ao: "Let's check the warehouse on the first basement floor."

    Asano Ao agreed.

    A box of instant food stacked in the corner of the first basement floor was enough to keep them going for a few more days.

    When everyone was scattered, a group of people, namely Edogawa Conan and Mao Lilan's group, found a letter.

    The letter stated that the murderer, who claimed to be Haruko, would take revenge on his murderer within 36 hours.

    As soon as this letter came out, everyone except Asano Somo, Riran Conan, was a little scared.

    But there was only a letter in front of him, and his face was still showing no timidity.

    Only Asano Jiro showed obvious fear and ran away screaming.

    The next day, Asano Jiro, who had the same surname as Asano Cang, disappeared.