20

Chapter 20

    Seeing the red-haired man, he was taken aback for a moment, and Jianren Qihai swallowed his words back.

    Don't blame your child in front of outsiders.

    What's more, Jianren Nanami knows the identity of the red-haired man, the killer of Mafia at the port - Sakunosuke Oda.

    The High School of Conjuration once cooperated with Mafia, the port of Yokohama. Among the people sent by Mafia at the port, was Sakunosuke Oda.

    Port Mafia has sent so many people, but Oda Sakunosuke's performance is too eye-catching and too special-a mafia that doesn't kill people, Nanami Jianren pays more attention to it.

    I thought that with the ability of Oda Sakunosuke, he would be at least a quasi-cadre of the port Mafia, but it turned out that Oda Sakunosuke was the bottom of the port Mafia.

    It makes Qihai Jianren deeply impressed.

    Haibara Yuu was also involved at the time, but Haibara Yuu didn't remember the existence of Oda Sakunosuke.

    Unexpectedly, the two sides met again under such circumstances.

    Nanami Jianren is a polite and good young man. Facing Mafia, the port that protects the people, he expressed his gratitude:

    "Mr. Odasaku has not seen you for a long time. You are the one who has been protecting the hostages! Thank you for your hard work."

    Oda Sakunosuke : To be honest, "...it's okay." The

    curse spirit was eliminated without a sound, and Nanami Jianren subconsciously didn't think to Asano Ao:

    "Did you also destroy the curse spirit?"

    Hearing Qihai Jianren's words, the ball The emoji of the ball spread out suddenly, and Duang clicked, and it was empty inside.

    The emoticon pack puts his face in front of Jianren Qihai, and now he is trying to increase the sense of presence. If it can be converted into words, then there will be huge words pasted on Jianren Qihai's face:

    I exorcised the curse spirit! it's me!

    Odasaku shook his head and pointed at Asano Ao:

    "It's not me, it's him." The

    emoji raised a chin that didn't exist: pride.

    you? ? ! !

    Qihai Jianren's world has been strongly impacted.

    The curse spirit is eliminated, and the mission is completed.

    The teaching supervisor put away the tent, and Oda Sakunosuke was taken hostage by the curse spirit, and was taken to the hospital with the injured.

    The trio who completed the task were sent back to the school by the teaching supervisor.

    On the way, Jianren Qihai blamed Asano Cang for not listening to him and acting at will.