72

Chapter 72

    "Thanks for your hard work, just put the goods in the back."

    Amuro was afraid that Asano Ao would not be able to see the way clearly while carrying the big box, so he specially pointed the way to Asano Ao.

    When entering the door, Gojo Satoru was able to see the profile of the porter from an angle just right.

    Gojo Satoru seemed to see a side face very similar to Asano Ao's, so he quickly stood up and chased after him.

    "What's the matter? What do the guests need?"

    The porter in work clothes looked up suspiciously.

    Unfamiliar young faces.

    Not the person he wanted to see, Gojo Satoru immediately withdrew his hand:

    "It's okay, you continue to work."

    Leaving the back kitchen, Gojo Satoru bumped into the dazed Amuro Toru head-on:

    "The guest can tell us anything?"

    "Give me three more parfait."

    Gojo Satoru sat back in his original position, needing some sweet parfait to replenish.

    Amuro saw everything in his eyes.

    Immediately deduced, who is this man looking for?

    Who exactly are you looking for...? Toru Amuro was a little guessing.

    Just as Asano Cang unloaded the goods, he was waved by the boss and called to the office.

    The shopkeeper was full of apology:

    "Unexpectedly, Well Water, the porter of our shop, went to the hospital with a stomachache and hung up a bottle of salt water. I'm sorry, Asano, you came this time." The shopkeeper took out his wages

    , Handed it to Asano Cang, to express his apology, half a day's wages were counted as one day.

    Asano Ao took the money, emoed, and lost his job within half a day of work.

    The emoticon sat on the ground and cried:

    [Wow, why am I so unlucky! 】

    Dejectedly, he pushed open the shopkeeper's door.

    It hit Amuro Toru's chest directly.

    Asano Ao's bones were hard, and when the nasal bone touched Toru Amuro's chest, he hit Toru Amuro instead.

    Toru Amuro pressed his chest, held back the pain, and pointed to Gojo Satoru who was sitting outside:

    "Asano, do you know the silver-haired man sitting by the window?"

    Coincidentally, a new batch of customers came to the cafe, and they were cosplay players. A cosplayer has a round concave-convex mirror on his head.