44

Chapter 44

    After Asano Ao moved into the house, he didn't go out for nearly a year except for throwing out garbage and getting takeout. When paying the rent, he also transferred money online, and basically never met with the landlord.

    A typical portrayal of staying at home.

    Successfully attracted the attention of Mrs. Matsushita, the landlord.

    Although today's young people don't like to go out, and have even formed a trend, but half of them can't be seen, which is a bit strange.

    The young man who rents her room never goes out, so he won't encounter any difficulties! How do you make money to pay rent without going out?

    Mrs. Matsushita occasionally bumped into a delivery man to deliver food.

    Where do you get the money to order takeout when you don't work?

    Moreover, in the recent newspapers, there was also a bank robbery case.

    Mrs. Matsushita has a strong association ability.

    Is it because, this guy, a participant in a bank robbery, has a lot of stolen money in the room, so he can enjoy life with so much money.

    Went to the police to call the police, no one paid any attention. Mrs. Matsushita had to go to a private detective agency to find out about the strange tenant.

    When Mori Kogoro rang the doorbell, Asano Ao was sleeping in the room.

    People outside kept ringing the doorbell, waking Asano up.

    Asano Ao dragged on his slippers, rubbed his sleepy eyes and opened the door.

    Outside the door was a man with a mustache:

    "Hi sir, I am Mori Kogoro from the Mori Detective Agency. We received a commission and heard that you haven't gone out for a long time. In order to care for young people living alone, we came to visit. "

    Asano Cang was still in a state of not waking up, and nodded in a daze. Open the door, give up your seat, and sit on the sofa in two or three steps.

    Mori Kogoro looked around the room. It was quiet and tidy, with no obvious hobbies, let alone stolen money. There was dust on the boiler in the kitchen, and it hadn't been fired for a long time. Combined with Mrs. Matsushita's experience of ordering takeaway several times, it is normal for young people living alone to order takeaway without cooking.

    Asano Ao wears a valuable gemstone necklace around his neck, and his clothes are also famous brands.

    So Mori Kogoro preliminarily guessed that this was a child from a rich family living alone.

    After checking and checking, there was nothing abnormal. Mori Kogoro judged that the old lady Matsushita was worrying unnecessarily, so he prepared to bid farewell to Asano Ao.

    There was no response after calling two or three times. Mori Kogoro walked to the front of the sofa and saw that Asano Ao had fallen asleep leaning on the pillows on the sofa.