10

Chapter 10

    The opponent was a five-year-old child, with a black robe tightly covering his head, and a gray-green frog with red eyes lying on his head, pacing excitedly on Mamun's hat;

    "Fantazma is very excited, it seems that you This Mist Guardian is very special."

    Asano Ao didn't take the other party lightly because he was a child.

    Liu Daoku told Asano Ao that Mamun was originally the top illusionist in the world, but because of the curse, he turned into a child. Although his strength has dropped significantly, for Asano Ao, he still cannot be underestimated.

    Pre-emptive strikes.

    The trident hit the ground, and the floor of the basketball court cracked, centered on the trident, and it was torn apart, accompanied by earthquake-like vibrations.

    Varian's Tudou was calm and calm, while Vongola's Tudou panicked in the face of the shock and calmed down with reborn's comfort.

    Mamun didn't intend to avoid the stones, and even taunted Asano Cang from above;

    "This kind of trick, but there is no way to beat me."     Asano

    Cang waved the trident     ; The high-temperature magma burst out and rushed straight to where Mamon was.

     "The ground is cracked." 

    A certain potato outside the field exclaimed while wiping his sweat. Because of Asano Ao's illusion, the temperature in the room increased a lot. 

    Because it is a potato, I can't see the face and expression clearly. Judging from the sound alone, he was very surprised. 

    Sporadic fire points fell on one of the potatoes, and the potato felt hot, and flung it off;     "It's so hot."

     Although the spark went down, it still left a small scald scar on the back of the hand;     " It’s not fake to be able to be burned.” 

    Mamun stood motionless, letting the magma swallow him.

    Asano Cang didn't think that Mamun lost so easily, his breath was still there.

    Back off now.

    Just as Asano Cang took a step back, his illusion - high temperature magma was instantly frozen and turned into lumps of ice.

    The temperature in the whole house dropped from high temperature to low temperature.

    Just now I was sweating from the heat, but now I was shivering from the cold.

    Even Asano Ao breathed out white air.

    Xia Youjie, who was hiding in the dark, caught the fly by surprise;

    "It's so cold!"

    Unexpectedly, the duel between the guardians of the mist was a competition of illusion, and he didn't bring thick clothes.