8

Chapter 8

    "Kyoya Hibari, Asano will be back soon, don't worry."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada was weak and helpless but trying to explain.

    "If you don't come back by the time, I will bite you to death."

    Hibari Kyouya's weapon approached Sawada Tsunayoshi, but did not deliver the final blow.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was so frightened that he squeaked, his head was pounding like garlic, for fear that Hibari Kyouya would open himself in the next second.

    However, Hibari Kyoya did not do actual harm to Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    As soon as Asano Ao came back, Hibari Kyoya let go of Sawada Tsunayoshi in an instant, and walked in front of Asano Ao.

    Chirp, chirp

    , Asano Cang made a pitiful bird cry, and flew to Hibari Kyoya Kyoya's arms.

    The cloud beans are rolled into a small yellow ball, shaking like a sieve.

    I don't know what one person and one bird have experienced!

    Asano Cang stood where he was, wearing clothes that didn't belong to him at first glance, motionless.

    It looks no different from the usual withdrawn performance.

    But Hibari Kyouya keenly sensed that Asano Ao and Yundou's emotions were not right.

    As if it had just escaped from birth, it was a nervous little animal. As soon as the wind blows and moves early, it will be like a frightened bird.

    If he could be like Yundou, Asano Ao would definitely stick together without hesitation.

    After traveling to the future for a few minutes, when I returned to a familiar place, my legs trembled uncontrollably, and I could hardly stand.

    But Asano Ao didn't have any special feelings. When he traveled to the future and learned of his own death, he didn't have a violent reaction, but his heart was very peaceful.

    Hibari Kyouya put away her weapon, and asked Asano Ao expressionlessly;

    "Can you go home by yourself?"

    Asano Ao nodded.

    But from the beginning to the end, he never raised his head, his eyes fixed on his toes.

    It's not like being able to go home by yourself.

    Hibari Kyoya was worried, and the chairman of the Disciplinary Committee took the lead to skip class all afternoon and send Asano Ao home.

    Except for the neighbor Tsunayoshi Sawada, no one in the school knows the address of Asano Ao's house.

    Asano Ao does not invite his classmates to his house, nor does he go to his classmates.