88

Chapter 88

    Sister school exchange meeting? ?

    When Asano Ao was studying at the Conjuration High School, he never participated in the sister school exchange meeting.

    Thanks to Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie, they were able to sweep the Kyoto school in one game without ever losing.

    So Asano Ao just nestled in the dormitory with peace of mind, waiting for the news of victory, never worried about the sister school exchange meeting, and didn't even understand the basic process.

    "Hee hee, the principal told me to call you over for a meeting. Everyone from the Kyoto school has already arrived."

    The panda came to invite Asano Cang, but Asano Cang could not go.

    Before Asano Cang left, he ordered the three guards to guard the door, and no one could go in and find Xia Youjie's body.

    The three guards agreed so, when there is no danger, the three guards are the greatest danger.

    Looking back, the three guards were hovering around Xia Youjie's body.

    "Don't you think Xia Youjie's body is red?"

    "Are you ripe?"

    "It has the red color of a living person."

    "Indeed... Could it be that the soul is gradually returning to the body? "

    Pufu suppressed his eager hand, and waited for Wang's consent to experiment with Xia Youjie.

    In the conference hall, there were three people sitting.

    With obvious scars on her face, the woman in witch costume said dissatisfied:

    "Huh? Because of some idiot, the time of the sister school exchange meeting was postponed. Now the meeting is still late."

    The woman with azure hair color has thick hair, Braided braids on the head, blocking one eye:

    "However, Gojo Satoru postponed the sister school exchange meeting for him, in my opinion, it is worthwhile. Buy one get three free.

    " They can all reach the special level and can be used well, Principal Night Moth."

    Principal Noctua said: "They are not easy to get along with. I'm glad they didn't cause chaos."

    Wutiao Wuda pushed open the door: "Everyone is here, the meeting can start."

    Noctua said: "Asano hasn't arrived yet, panda is going to call for someone."

    Hearing that Asano Cang had not arrived yet, Gojo Satoru didn't say anything, and sat down in his seat:

    "Well, then wait, Asano must be here I was delayed on the road."