95

Chapter 95

    Living in a hotel, the students drop by everywhere.

    The teachers are carrying it, serious outside the room, but not necessarily inside the room.

    Except for Wujo Wu, people before and after are the same.

    Gojo Satoru pushed open the door of Asano Cang's room and chatted with Asano Cang.

    Asano Aoan sat quietly by the bed, with a wide open suitcase in front of him.

    Gojo Satoru talked to Asano Ao about something, the main purpose was to turn left and right around Asano Ao's room. Poking here and there to see if there are any Tibetans inside.

    "Rest early, tomorrow is the second match of the sister school exchange meeting."

    Gojo Satoru blinked and urged Asano Ao not to stay up late.

    Asano Ao signaled that he knew.

    However, Asano Ao knew that it was not over yet.

    Gojo Gojo turned back as expected:

    "Asano..."

    Asano Ao sat on the bed, his position unchanged, looking at Gojo Gojo with his head tilted.

    Gojo Satoru didn't see anything, his face didn't blush and his heart didn't beat: "It's okay, we can talk about it tomorrow."

    Ah~ Asano didn't show any flaws!

    After confirming that Gojo Gojo had left, Asano Ao locked the door and drew the curtains.

    Xia Youjie crawled out from under the bed in peace.

    Gojo Satoru is too keen.

    On the second day, before the draw of the second round of the sister school exchange meeting, Gojo Satoru secretly changed the choice of the ballot box.

    The traditional individual game was changed to a teacher-student mixed baseball game.

    Whether it's a teacher-student competition or a baseball game, this is the first time since the Sorcerer High School held a sister school exchange meeting.

    The faces of the two principals who had drawn outrageous matches turned green.

    Wujo Wujo said with certainty: "The students have to see the teacher's strength!"

    An Geji: "Forget about yourself, but also take us along?"

    Gojo Wu: "Forget about the diva, the strength is too weak, one I can’t even catch the stick.”

    An Geji raised her voice an octave: “I’m a senior. Show me some respect.” “

    Asano Cang has never done outdoor sports, and she is resisting with all her body and mind.