73

Chapter 73

    "Brother." The

    man who got out of the driver's seat looked ferocious, but he was actually the younger brother raised his big fist: "

    How did you do it! Believe it or not, I'll beat you up."

    There was no apologetic voice.

    The younger brother said angrily:

    "You are dumb!"

    Asano Cang nodded.

    Just made the younger brother speechless.

    呵呵味.

    Asano Ao took the opportunity to press the nozzle button on his younger brother. He peeled off his younger brother's sunglasses, revealing a pair of small eyes, crowded on his square face.

    The younger brother clenched his fists, wanting to punch Asano Cang in the face.

    "Don't waste time. We have important things to do."

    The silver-haired man stopped the behavior of his subordinates in time:

    "Don't make extra troubles."

    There is a big boss in every gesture.

    Although, the big brother was soaked all over, and became drowned.

    Asano Ao: But your whole body is wet.

    Rinse the foam off the Porsche and the car is off in no time.

    Because of this incident, Asano Cangtian was fired by the boss with a call.

    The customer reported Asano Ao.

    But they obviously look like... Asano Ao thought they were going to take some illegal means, but it turned out that Asano Ao couldn't be dealt with in such a formal way.

    The best way to save time is to report the employee directly to the boss, no problem.

    Two times in a row, I lost my job after less than one day of work, and I lost my job when I was employed.

    It's better to sell shaved ice on the street.

    Asano Ao is completely emo.

    The emoji is a kitten gnawing on a big bun, weeping:

    [The emo stopped hard. 】

    Snow fell from the sky, and the cool touch fell on Asano Cang's shoulder.

    Asano Soo realized that it was already winter?

    Now it's all right, the shaved ice can't be sold anymore.

    Asano Ao feels that the temperature is the same all year round, no matter how big the temperature difference is, it makes no difference to him.