32

Chapter 32

    "It turned out  be a false alarm." After confirming that Asano Ao had just fallen asleep, Nanami Kento breathed a sigh of relief.

    Hui Yuanxiong apologized wildly:

    "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I thought something happened to Asano."

    "Who hasn't made a mistake yet?"

    Xia Youjie comforted Hui Yuanxiong in this way.

    In fact, Xia Youjie's thinking closed loop has been formed, even if "Asano Cang's death" is an oolong, it cannot drag Xia Youjie out of the dead end.

    Asano Ao stretched his waist, completely unaware of what happened.

    Where did Wujo Wu and Jia Ruzi go?

    Just when the two of them returned to the studio, Gojo Satoru saw Asano Cang sitting up and said,

    "Cang, you're awake."

    "What's wrong with you three? You have different expressions." The

    last sentence was for the three of them facing the door group said.

    Jianren Qihai pursed his lips. If Gojo Satoru knew that they almost regarded Asano Ao as a dead person, he would definitely be laughed at until graduation. So Jianren Qihai chose to hide:

    "It's okay."

    Wujo Wu certainly didn't believe it, but he didn't have time to delve into it now, he had more important things.

    Shinjuku has a related professional hospital, and it is also the best in Neon. Gojo Satoru is going to send Asano Ao there for treatment.

    Xia Youjie is about to go to a certain village alone to perform a mission.

    Before leaving, I met Hui Yuanxiong.

    "Senior, when are we going to train?"

    If Haibara Yu had a tail, it would already be shaking like a propeller.

    "It's Huiyuan! Let's do it next time!"

    Xia Youjie's voice was a little tired, the senior's polite refusal did not make Huiyuanxiong sad, Huiyuanxiong was still in good spirits:

    "Okay, senior."

    Immediately afterwards, a message was notified to the magic world.

    In September 2007, Xia Youjie, a third-year student at the Conjuration College, was confirmed to have killed 112 villagers during his mission.

    According to Article 9 of the Curse Regulations, he was judged to be a curse master and sentenced to death immediately.

    "Jie killed all the people in the village, and his whereabouts are unknown."

    Ye Mozheng patted his forehead in pain,